ADVERTISEMENT

What a POS human being

He's the dirtiest of dogs and yet in this entire United States of America, we can't find a great presidential candidate. Political parties, shame on you.
One candidate is at least adequate. The two candidates aren’t in the same universe in this regard.

But I generally agree we need better choices in 2028.

Strange how my mind went immediately to Trump when I saw the thread title....I must have that "Trumps a Dipshit Syndrome" everyone is talking about.
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

I will piss on his grave and record a similar video when the time comes. Hopefully the Adderall and cheeseburgers catch up to him sooner rather than later.

I mean, does anyone actually think Trump cares about anyone but himself?

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t need any further confirmation of how much of a piece of shit Trump is.

I just want to go on record as saying I don't really have on issue with him going to Arlington and honoring fallen soldiers, per se.

I do have somewhat of an issue with him using it as a photo op "Look at me honor these dead guys" type of thing.

I have a massive issue with him doing it purely as a campaign stunt trying to pander to the same people he has s*** on over and over and then using it in campaign ads. And if it's true that members of his campaign physically forced their way past the workers there, he should never be allowed to set foot there again even if he is elected.

When was the last great candidate?
For me, Kennedy through Clinton were all good candidates and far better than we’re offered today. Not all necessarily great presidents, but they had positive prior governing experience we haven’t had in a while.

For me, Kennedy through Clinton were all good candidates and far better than we’re offered today. Not all necessarily great presidents, but they had positive prior governing experience we haven’t had in a while.
I would say the current administration leans more on the positive side than negative side.

He's the dirtiest of dogs and yet in this entire United States of America, we can't find a great presidential candidate. Political parties, shame on you.
Why would the very best of us go into politics? So that half the country can rip them apart, harass their families, lie about them...We're lucky we get the quality of people we do but we actively encourage the very worst to take the jobs.

Why would the very best of us go into politics? So that half the country can rip them apart, harass their families, lie about them...We're lucky we get the quality of people we do but we actively encourage the very worst to take the jobs.

Been saying this for years, no one with a brain would ever go into politics,.. We're left with castoffs and also rans to fill the bill.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Been saying this for years, no one with a brain would ever go into politics,.. We're left with castoffs and also rans to fill the bill.
We still get good people...sometimes great people...but those are the ones we attack relentlessly. We haven't had as good a man in the Oval Office as Carter in a very long time. The failure of his presidency was more a consequence of circumstance than anything else. Whatever you might think of his policies, there was no doubt that he truly cared about the American people and loved this country deeply. Yet, we ridiculed and demonized him. And with everything else he was facing, had the hostage rescue succeeded, Reagan would have lost.

We still get good people...sometimes great people...but those are the ones we attack relentlessly. We haven't had as good a man in the Oval Office as Carter in a very long time. The failure of his presidency was more a consequence of circumstance than anything else. Whatever you might think of his policies, there was no doubt that he truly cared about the American people and loved this country deeply. Yet, we ridiculed and demonized him. And with everything else he was facing, had the hostage rescue succeeded, Reagan would have lost.

Being an outsider is what both propelled Carter into the White House and ultimately forced him out,... He had little to no appreciation for how just how totally phucked up our governmental systems are at the federal level,.. He didn't understand how to play swamp games.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
While trump was honoring the fallen soldiers biden and the democrats (billiken) got killed sleepy joe was sleeping on the beach on vacation and Kamala wasn't invited by the gold star families who 100% blame the biden-harris administration for their kids deaths.

Gold star father publicly declares harris responsible.

"She owns this as much as he [Biden] does," Mark Schmitz, father of late Marine Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz, told "Fox & Friends."

Last one in the room with biden. More blood on the democrats hands.

Gold star father publicly declares harris responsible.

"She owns this as much as he [Biden] does," Mark Schmitz, father of late Marine Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz, told "Fox & Friends."

Last one in the room with biden. More blood on the democrats hands.
Their son's military had a year and a half to prepare for this. This wasn't something that came up in a week. Trump announced the withdrawal, you know. Negotiated it with the Taliban without the participation of the Afghani govt. Promised to release 1,000 Taliban fighters. February 2020. Withdrawal by May 2021. You can look it up. They had 14 months...that's over a year...to prepare. Biden comes in and says no. Not leaving by May. Extends it by another five months. That's 19 months prep time. And they still f'ed it up. If those families want to be mad at somebody...

Reactions: ParkerHawk
Their son's military had a year and a half to prepare for this. This wasn't something that came up in a week. Trump announced the withdrawal, you know. Negotiated it with the Taliban without the participation of the Afghani govt. Promised to release 1,000 Taliban fighters. February 2020. Withdrawal by May 2021. You can look it up. They had 14 months...that's over a year...to prepare. Biden comes in and says no. Not leaving by May. Extends it by another five months. That's 19 months prep time. And they still f'ed it up. If those families want to be mad at somebody...
Biden didn't push the withdrawal date back bc of unpreparedness, he pushed it back for the attempted optics win of ending the war on 9/11. Obviously the optics didn't end up what he was hoping for given he botched everything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT