ADVERTISEMENT

What a POS human being

Been saying this for years, no one with a brain would ever go into politics,.. We're left with castoffs and also rans to fill the bill.
Only true sociopaths think they are entitled enough and smart enough to run everyone else’s lives.

So sociopaths are what we get.

I just want to go on record as saying I don't really have on issue with him going to Arlington and honoring fallen soldiers, per se.

I do have somewhat of an issue with him using it as a photo op "Look at me honor these dead guys" type of thing.
Trump would never honor fallen soldiers unless it was a “needed” photo op. Considers them losers and suckers. In France he wouldn’t go honor our fallen WWI soldiers because it was drizzling. Chief of Staff John Kelly, a retired general, went instead. Despite the light rain, French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel held a moving ceremony in Compiegne, northeast of Paris, to mark the 100th anniversary of the signing of the World War One armistice.

You are who you are when “you think” no one is watching…not during a “much needed” desperate photo op

While trump was honoring the fallen soldiers biden and the democrats (billiken) got killed sleepy joe was sleeping on the beach on vacation and Kamala wasn't invited by the gold star families who 100% blame the biden-harris administration for their kids deaths.

They have the right to believe what they want and to invite whomever they want, but as far as your statement saying trump is HONORING the fallen soldiers, makes you look even more deranged that everyone on here already thinks about your bs you spew.

They have the right to believe what they want and to invite whomever they want, but as far as your statement saying trump is HONORING the fallen soldiers, makes you look even more deranged that everyone on here already thinks about your bs you spew.
He literally hung the wreath loser. The actual definition of honoring them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT