ADVERTISEMENT

What about the people cheering on Hamas in Palestine?

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
No one wants to address it. I guess it’s difficult and nuanced but I’ll ask here.

When Hamas was dragging the body of the naked, dead, German Israeli through the streets and all of the non-Hamas Palestinian citizens cheered, and spit on her and celebrated the event, are these folks counted in the “innocent Palestinians” category when we talk about Israel needing to be careful not to harm “innocent Palestinians”?

What percentage of adult Palestinians living in Gaza do you think disapproved of that? Should we categorize Hamas supporters as “Hamas” and therefore not give a shit what happens to them? Or, should Israel do what they can to make sure no harm comes to them?

We can’t possible know the answers to these questions.
At this point, I’m not even sure the answers matter. Hamas was elected to power, but I’m not really sure the people knew what they were electing. Now, Hamas isn‘t just going to relinquish power and several ME states like the fact that they’re tying up Israel. It’s such an ugly scene out there and while I have some thoughts and opinions, I really don’t know what the best move is here.

Living in a region controlled by terrorists does not make you a terrorist. Not all Palestinians in Gaza are Hamas.

Providing support for a terrorist under duress does not make you a terrorist. Not all Palestinians with tunnels in their basement are Hamas. I suspect many did not have a choice.

Openly cheering an act of terrorism, when you could otherwise stay silent? Yes, in my book that is providing support to a terrorist…and makes you a terrorist. All Palestinians of legal age cheering that crime ARE Hamas by their actions.

When Hamas was dragging the body of the naked, dead, German Israeli through the streets and all of the non-Hamas Palestinian citizens cheered, and spit on her and celebrated the event, are these folks counted in the “innocent Palestinians” category when we talk about Israel needing to be careful not to harm “innocent Palestinians”?

I would think they are fair game.

But just to be sure, lets level the entire region and kill em all to make sure nobody survives…:just in case.

amirite brochacho?

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
I would think they are fair game.

But just to be sure, lets level the entire region and kill em all to make sure nobody survives…:just in case.

amirite brochacho?
Probably should just go all Stuart Little on that place.

No one wants to address it. I guess it’s difficult and nuanced but I’ll ask here.

What percentage of adult Palestinians living in Gaza do you think disapproved of that? Should we categorize Hamas supporters as “Hamas” and therefore not give a shit what happens to them? Or, should Israel do what they can to make sure no harm comes to them?
They want more money to fund the ones in America:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT