ADVERTISEMENT

What are the qualifications to be President in your mind?

She was smug and had no personality. Not relatable to people. But, I think more than anything it was her fainting/medical episode and the FBI thingy shortly before the election that took enough votes away that though she won popular vote she still lost the EC.
Your first two sentences are spot on. No one changed their vote on the FBI thingy IMO. She won the popular vote by 3M votes and won California by 4+M votes, so Trump won the popular vote in the other 49 states by 1M plus votes...

BTW I voted for Biden last time around and would have voted for him in '16. All I want is divided government so one party can't take control. Gridlock is my favorite word in politics...

Understands the Constitution and shows a willingness to uphold it even if there are personal differences.
Understands basic economics and fiscal responsibility, and has demonstrated some expertise.
Has a track record of surrounding himself / herself with quality people, and the ability to manage them.
Is well educated on recent world history (20th and 21st centuries) and the motivational drivers of different regions of the world.
Has the ability to listen to different points of view, and act objectively rather than politically.
Demonstrates a leadership presence.

I've heard KH is the most unqualified person all the way to she is the most qualified from folks.

Bush was deemed qualified with his background in running businesses and Obama was unqualified because his main CV showed law degree and community organizer (with a short stint in the Senate) but it should be pretty clear who was the better President.

Constitutionally the only quals are - the President must be at least 35 years of age, be a natural born citizen, and must have lived in the United States for at least 14 years so from that perspective, all presidents are equally qualified but I think its clear those quals are a low barrier to entry.

How do you define who is minimally qualified for being POTUS?
Not a toddler would be a good start. And by toddler I mean by your actions. Your actions need to show you will serve all the people of our great country, not yourself.

You are not a serious person.

You would rather vote in another feckless leader on the precipice of WW3 than a guy who you know is atleast serviceable with foreign policy because you pretend to give a shit about how a guy paid for a whore.

O we have entire cities being taken over by imported gangs...... well did you know this guy grabbed a pussy 30 years ago? On a chick that can't seem to tell how the even happened the same way twice.....

Blow me.
Problem is he is in now way serviceable nor sane. He needs to go away pronto. He should hold no office, but should be in a prison cell. You must support crime and criminals.

Understands the Constitution and shows a willingness to uphold it even if there are personal differences.
Understands basic economics and fiscal responsibility, and has demonstrated some expertise.
Has a track record of surrounding himself / herself with quality people, and the ability to manage them.
Is well educated on recent world history (20th and 21st centuries) and the motivational drivers of different regions of the world.
Has the ability to listen to different points of view, and act objectively rather than politically.
Demonstrates a leadership presence.
This is a great list.

giphy.gif
What's the argument for Biden being better than Trump or Obama? Better human than Trump? I'd go for that. There isn't a metrics-based argument.

I can't objectively say Biden is better than either of them. Or are you arguing that Biden isn't qualified? Biden had the strongest "presidential resume" of any of them IMO.

You would rather vote in another feckless leader on the precipice of WW3 than a guy who you know is atleast serviceable with foreign policy because you pretend to give a shit about how a guy paid for a whore.

O we have entire cities being taken over by imported gangs...... well did you know this guy grabbed a pussy 30 years ago? On a chick that can't seem to tell how the even happened the same way twice.....

Blow me.
You mad?

Blow me.
And I'm sorry, but you are not a centrist in any way, shape or form.

Empathy
Intellectual Curiosity
Humility
Education
Life Experiences
Intelligence
Ability to change or adapt
Knowledge or comprehension of history .
Calm demeanor
Steady personality

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts