ADVERTISEMENT

What are your Friday plans HBOT?

BrianNole777

HB Heisman
Jan 27, 2023
Will you actually do any work or will you fake it?

I'll work then watch the Noles get pwned by Duke for the first time ever.

How about you?

Friday is my work from home day, I am defintely less productive. I will be watching Dodgers/Mets in the late afternoon. Probably crack a beer around 5 and start a music thread on HBOT

Reactions: BrianNole777
One way I do it is run it through a meme generator website through my phone.

Upload a photo, copy the created URL link, then go through the normal steps of posting a photo on here.

There may be a simpler way, but I've never had to post many personal photos on here to find out.
Thanks
I might try to do that when I get home

Flying home from Idaho. Not to be confused with OP's mom who is also a ho

She can't help it that her parents named her Ida

cf8774bd-62e2-45af-9a33-f4c197fdca27_text.gif

In Lincoln, guy I'm traveling with wanted to watch the baseball games. I hit up my old roommate "pisspants" and he had bowling league with a bunch of my old buddies. Drank some beers and BS'd with them, haven't seen some of them in 10 years, great times. Ended the night grabbing a slice at Ramos and headed back to the hotel.

Good shit.

Well originally my plan was to celebrate the opening of the Hallmark Christmas Movie season. Apparently my husband got wind of my plan and threw himself off of a ladder this evening. One ruptured achilles tendon later we get to follow up with Ortho tomorrow to verify it really is ruptured and schedule surgery.

Ore-Ida makes frozen fries, tater tots, hashbrowns etc in your frozen food sections of the grocery store.

Idaho has everything from mountains to the snake river valley to large volcanic flows. Nice people.

Ah, I've heard of Ore-Ida.

Idaho is also home to Ruby Ridge and militias. :)

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Well originally my plan was to celebrate the opening of the Hallmark Christmas Movie season. Apparently my husband got wind of my plan and threw himself off of a ladder this evening. One ruptured achilles tendon later we get to follow up with Ortho tomorrow to verify it really is ruptured and schedule surgery.
"Oh hey it's Hallmark Christmas movie season!"

oh-okay-break-neck.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT