ADVERTISEMENT

What are your Friday plans HBOT?

Since taking over running my Dad’s excavation business, I’ve had a lot of boring days lately. We have a 3 month contract job coming up after Thanksgiving and we need our equipment available and ready for below freezing temps. Dec - Feb are now my busiest times of the year as we haul grease from a packing house lagoon during those months.

So I’m probably not doing jack shit today.

Until this evening. 2 hour road trip to Kingsley, IA for my son’s HS football game. Our Tri-Center team is 6-1, ranked 5th in the state, and should wrap up their district undefeated tonight with a win. It’s a big deal around here. TC hasn’t won their district or conference in 37 years. Never great, but also never terrible. Always mediocre over the years. would make the playoffs, but lose first round.

This is our youngest son. Plays left guard and D Tackle as a junior.

Reffing last game of my regular season. Should be a really good one; one for sure in the playoffs, one is just on the edge and will be desperate.

Well originally my plan was to celebrate the opening of the Hallmark Christmas Movie season. Apparently my husband got wind of my plan and threw himself off of a ladder this evening. One ruptured achilles tendon later we get to follow up with Ortho tomorrow to verify it really is ruptured and schedule surgery.

Whew, he dodged a bullet!

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Will you actually do any work or will you fake it?

I'll work then watch the Noles get pwned by Duke for the first time ever.

How about you?
Taking off for a few days with the wife and kids for a long weekend. Kids are off school today, so we are taking in the "hopfully" beautiful leave colors. Good luck to your Noles!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT