ADVERTISEMENT

What dafuq did I just watch?

Dems hoping America is stupid enough to believe the "protect our democracy" battle cry...

It's not a great strategy but outside of hoping lots of pro choice people show up over abortion, it's kind of their best shot in November.

The speech was 100% campaign generated - I get that, but I just think it was shockingly strident, divisive, and frankly inappropriate for a President.

The speech was 100% campaign generated - I get that, but I just think it was shockingly strident, divisive, and frankly inappropriate for a President.
I could only see that if you feel you are an extremist and really wish you had stormed the capitol. It was a call against extremism, you should have plenty of candidates to vote for or put yourself out there if you can’t find someone who doesn’t align themselves with extremist beliefs. Quit voting for the party people, vote for substance.

Did he offer up even one suggestion for making things better?

Nope. Just a hate-filled, angry, senile old dude shaking his fists at the clouds.

Embarrassing.
Not any of it was hate filled. He wants people to stand for democracy and get out and participate in democracy. I think youjust like sitting back and voting for that little r and not having to do anything or challenge yourself so you’ve just taken the ride with them.

Reactions: franklinman
You probably didn't watch the inaugural speech but Biden tried the unity thing and all he got was Let's Go Brandon chants and F Joe Biden merchandise from a big portion of your party. Traitors need to be defeated, not appeased....Im glad he's calling out the bullshit. If you voted for Trump twice just shove the complaints of divisiveness up your ass

I could only see that if you feel you are an extremist and really wish you had stormed the capitol. It was a call against extremism, you should have plenty of candidates to vote for or put yourself out there if you can’t find someone who doesn’t align themselves with extremist beliefs. Quit voting for the party people, vote for substance.
Well it's probably wise to remember that to a Democrat marrying your brother is considered "substance". LOL!

You probably didn't watch the inaugural speech but Biden tried the unity thing and all he got was Let's Go Brandon chants and F Joe Biden merchandise from a big portion of your party. Traitors need to be defeated, not appeased....Im glad he's calling out the bullshit. If you voted for Trump twice just shove the complaints of divisiveness up your ass
Don't care, I'm too busy hiding from those F15's that Sleepy is gonna unleash on me. LOL!

I suppose he'll have to figure out a way to get them back from Afghanistan first, but ol' Sleepy and his cohorts are the masters of planning so no worries. LOL!

Reactions: AreWeCross
Well it's probably wise to remember that to a Democrat marrying your brother is considered "substance". LOL!
No, no it is not. You are one of the people I don’t care for and you probably can’t be brought back from the edge. I just hope you don’t spend all of your time being a hateful, Ill-informed, ball-gargling cuck. You should run along to your safe spaces though since I know you are worthless in a real conversation and only want to chuckle at your own words.

Don't care, I'm too busy hiding from those F15's that Sleepy is gonna unleash on me. LOL!

I suppose he'll have to figure out a way to get them back from Afghanistan first, but ol' Sleepy and his cohorts are the masters of planning so no worries. LOL!
Better lock up your guns, old man.

Coming for those next.

Biden's on a roll and we know it just pisses your stupid ass off.

BTW...you realize you're missing lil Tucker by posting now?

No, no it is not. You are one of the people I don’t care for and you probably can’t be brought back from the edge. I just hope you don’t spend all of your time being a hateful, Ill-informed, ball-gargling cuck. You should run along to your safe spaces though since I know you are worthless in a real conversation and only want to chuckle at your own words.
He actually went two whole posts without using his "go to" libbies.

FbnLGHZaIAEtRce

image%289%29.png
I didn't see any of the speech, I was watching football like a normal American, but if that is the visual Biden went with...they forgot the swastika...what the hell.

Joe needs a new visual-architect.

Fast forward in two years and everyone will be wondering how Trump won again....jfc democrats.

Not a Trump fan, but the bs the media and Hillary put on him with Russia-gate from the get go, which many news outlets presented as true, and reported as such, the guy never had a chance. Did his ego handle it well, no, not at all.

Each cycle it gets worse on both sides...neither should be able to think they are on the right path.

The politicians are all in it together, it's their jobs to keep us divided, it's how they make money.

I didn't see any of the speech, I was watching football like a normal American, but if that is the visual Biden went with...they forgot the swastika...what the hell.

Fast forward in two years and everyone will be wondering how Trump won again....jfc democrats.
It had blue on either side of the red and flags behind Biden. This picture is not exactly what we were seeing on television and definitely doesn’t capture what it would look like in real life with the spot lights not having as much affect as they did on tv. I’ll attach a picture of what the broadcast really looked like. Also the speech was just a call for all Americans to stand against extremism, I don’t see this doing anything for trump but making him hufff and puff some more.

It had blue on either side of the red and flags behind Biden. This picture is not exactly what we were seeing on television and definitely doesn’t capture what it would look like in real life with the spot lights not having as much affect as they did on tv. I’ll attach a picture of what the broadcast really looked like. Also the speech was just a call for all Americans to stand against extremism, I don’t see this doing anything for trump but making him hufff and puff some more.

Fair enough, even with the blue and armed Marines...still something I wouldn't expect to see from a presidential address, more like a dark web auction of human slaves....that is a f'n terrible visual for a POTUS while speaking to the country, and you can't defend it if you think he was being positive.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Fair enough, even with the blue and armed Marines...still something I wouldn't expect to see from a presidential address, more like a dark web auction of human slaves....that is a f'n terrible visual for a POTUS while speaking to the country, and you can't defend it if you think he was being positive.
It looked fine. What you are saying about the visual is pretty ridiculous. You saying people can’t defend it is also bs where you think suddenly any argument against your trash is defense of the way you think the visuals portrayed the event. Your entire argument is garbage. I’m sure right wing media is out doing all kinds of damage control to let the extremists know that they are still loved. Go ahead and saunter back to one of those boards or to truth social to be back in your safe space, snowflake.

Trump might lose again.

Trump is not winning again.

He's grifting to pay off debt. The scary part is wondering if he's already aided Merica's enemies.

Dems hoping America is stupid enough to believe the "protect our democracy" battle cry...

It's not a great strategy but outside of hoping lots of pro choice people show up over abortion, it's kind of their best shot in November.
“If you don’t vote for my party, you are a fascist that wants to destroy democracy itself”
-Joe Biden, basically

I mean it’s not surprising the hypocrisy of MAGAs is fully involved right now but it really is something to see the folks saying Joe is a hair sniffing pedophile or a sleepy Alzheimer’s riddled old man or a communist set on ruining the country or slapping “I did that stickers on gas pumps” or coming up with the beta cuck Let’s go Brandon slogan for **** Joe Biden (and used by Governors and Senators and Representatives) or saying he is in bed with the Chinese and Ukraine Nazis due to his son etc etc etc are all up in arms at him having the audacity to same some tough things that may have hurt their tiny microdicked wittle feelings.

The only people who are offended by Biden's speech are those who identify with the MAGA GQP insurrectionists, as the responses in this thread clearly illustrate.
The only people who thought that embarrassment of a ‘speech’ was anything other than the rantings of a deranged lunatic are those who identify with the Biden cult, as the responses in this thread clearly illustrate.

• Haha
Well yes, all of that, but what's "inappropriate for a president" is pretty much the wild west at this point.

It looked fine. What you are saying about the visual is pretty ridiculous.
Folks at the BBC thought it was creepy too:

At precisely 20:00 local time, the bell at the top of the hall rang. On its final stroke, the band struck up Hail to the Chief, and Joe and Jill Biden emerged from the building, now illuminated in red-and blue, and walked down a spotlight strewn red carpet to the stage.
On television, however, the mood came across a bit differently. The close focus of the camera meant the president was only framed in the dark red portions of the building. It made it look as though he were delivering his speech from the gates of hell - a mood only accentuated by the darker moments of his text

The only people who thought that embarrassment of a ‘speech’ was anything other than the rantings of a deranged lunatic are those who identify with the Biden cult, as the responses in this thread clearly illustrate.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I’m having a hard time keeping up with all of them. Those more in tune than me - is this another NC handle? Or is it TurkeyScratch / William Bonney?

Folks at the BBC thought it was creepy too:

At precisely 20:00 local time, the bell at the top of the hall rang. On its final stroke, the band struck up Hail to the Chief, and Joe and Jill Biden emerged from the building, now illuminated in red-and blue, and walked down a spotlight strewn red carpet to the stage.
On television, however, the mood came across a bit differently. The close focus of the camera meant the president was only framed in the dark red portions of the building. It made it look as though he were delivering his speech from the gates of hell - a mood only accentuated by the darker moments of his text
Good for them, it looked fine. You can look for all the reasons to hate it you want. Little bitches do things like that.

Reactions: NoleATL
You watched a leader. Leaders lead and despots destroy. Trump is a despot.
We’re talking about the current President correct? Not living in the past but here in the present.
An elderly infirm man dealing with a loss of mental acuity standing at a podium telling his fellow Americans that some of them don’t want to follow the Constitution and attempting to divide us further. An unnecessary and incendiary wood shedding by a sad and senile puppet.
The speech would never have been given by a younger Joe Biden - who could not have failed to see the harm it has inflicted on this country for a long time.
Our enemies certainly took note of it.
Trolls and bots rejoice!

We’re talking about the current President correct? Not living in the past but here in the present.
An elderly infirm man dealing with a loss of mental acuity standing at a podium telling his fellow Americans that some of them don’t want to follow the Constitution and attempting to divide us further. An unnecessary and incendiary wood shedding by a sad and senile puppet.
The speech would never have been given by a younger Joe Biden - who could not have failed to see the harm it has inflicted on this country for a long time.
Our enemies certainly took note of it.
Trolls and bots rejoice!

I’d want to forget the past too if I’d lacked this same clarity you’re clamoring for before voting for the most divisive president in recent history. Twice.

What you folks don’t get is we’re here because of the past. Because of you and your vote. And unfortunately that past is alive and well in the present to the tune of ~35% of the idiots that walk among us.

The RINOs have to step in and get things back in line. MAGA is dangerous and needs stamped out. They need to be called out for what they are and the past can’t be ignored. No more kowtowing to what they are - extremists. The only way you or I can have any influence on that so to abandon the party entirely until they do it. Show them that MAGA doesn’t win elections. Does that mean that I’m going to have to suffer through voting for the people that make pronouns a big deal…ugh, yes. But I will not enable even indirectly MAGA. They are trash. They are dangerous. They need to be pushed back into the shadows.

Unless of course you like MAGA. Then just keep supporting the GOP as is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT