ADVERTISEMENT

What do you need to cancel right now?

paramount + subscription

patreon subscription to support local news site made during covid, and because i'm moving from my current locality in the near future.

all of my utilities associated with the house I'm moving from

Reactions: Colonoscopy
B1G+. Usually keep it until after baseball season but with the letdown of a special season, eff it. Come basketball season I’ll sign back up.

Reactions: QChawks
Peacock and Max. Nothing really on either app right now. Picked up Disney + Hulu combo. Was already getting Hulu. So another couple bucks no biggie.

Reactions: Colonoscopy
Apparently AMC+. I know we signed up for it way back to watch one thing and then (I thought) cancelled before the free trial ended. Low and behold, wife found a new show to watch on it yesterday.

Reactions: EasyHawk and Moral
Peacock and Max. Nothing really on either app right now. Picked up Disney + Hulu combo. Was already getting Hulu. So another couple bucks no biggie.
Don’t cancel Max now. Conan’s new travel show debuts this week.

OP’s mom’s jelly of the month club.

Turns out it’s much closer to daily than monthly. And shocker…every single jelly is KY.

I just caught this one a few months back, I had done an Adore Me one for a girlfriend years back...like 7 years ago in the past ex. Ya, so, for seven years she was getting panties and bras, and I was paying.

• Haha
Reactions: ping72
I just caught this one a few months back, I had done an Adore Me one for a girlfriend years back...like 7 years ago in the past ex. Ya, so, for seven years she was getting panties and bras, and I was paying.
I assumed you did that on purpose so you could watch her slowly increase the size she was receiving over the years.

I assumed you did that on purpose so you could watch her slowly increase the size she was receiving over the years.
I wish. But no, she's a fashion model and keeps in really good shape. It was on an account that I only add money to, and well I just wasn't paying attention. She didn't want to say anything either (she was getting free cooter covers for 7 years), so I can't blame her, I wouldn't have said anything either if I was in her shoes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT