ADVERTISEMENT

What exactly happened on Davis' injury?

Just sometimes amazing that folks can put so much pressure and strain on joints and push their bodies further and further, and hard-cut hundreds of times, but something pretty innocuous ends a career.
I’d take a Molly Davis on any team, to play any position, at any time. Thanks for everything, Molly!!!

Reactions: RIGHTWINGHAWK
Just sometimes amazing that folks can put so much pressure and strain on joints and push their bodies further and further, and hard-cut hundreds of times, but something pretty innocuous ends a career.
I’d take a Molly Davis on any team, to play any position, at any time. Thanks for everything, Molly!!!
My daughter had an ACL repair. The orthopedic doctor said that most ACL injuries to males are from contact, but a very high percentage of female ACL injuries are not the result of contact.

I didn't see much contact but if any it was mild for some of the other stuff that went on. I am sick about it for Molly and she was really playing great this year. Since it happened early, it was good to see others step up and still be able to win the game. That's the only good thing about it.

Looked to me like the OSU player pushed her, but even if she did, who knows if that contributed to the injury.
Molly crashed in to take the ball away from the OSU player, but the player did not let go. I think the momentum of her body while hanging on to the ball forced her knee sideways

Didn’t look like much, if any contact from what I saw.
Looks to me like the tOSU player extended her arms right after the steal in a way that made it look like a push but I don't think there was much actual contact. Seemed like Molly's momentum from going for the steal is what caused the awkward fall.

Looks to me like the tOSU player extended her arms right after the steal in a way that made it look like a push but I don't think there was much actual contact. Seemed like Molly's momentum from going for the steal is what caused the awkward fall.
I posted right after that looking again, it did look like a shove.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT