ADVERTISEMENT

What Ice Cream Flavor Would You Like to See?

I'm not much of a ice cream person, but talenti used to make some sort of salted pretzel and chocolate mixture that was excellent.

So I would like to see that again.

Id like to see them bring back this.

key-lime-pie.jpg

Wait! Did they stop that?
For awhile they changed it to Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch with a different toffee because Heath bars didn’t meet their standards for ingredient sourcing or something like that. But after awhile they just discontinued it altogether.
What about the Coffee version?
Not sure. I just walk right past the Ben & Jerry’s section now.

I think you do.....

Actually, this flavor came up when I was a kid. Someone asked what's the worst flavored ice cream they could think of and this was the winner.
Sounds pretty fvcking gross.

How about the the grape flavor tootsie pop in ice cream…with a significant sprinkle of shrooms? Just spitballing here.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
I think you do.....

Actually, this flavor came up when I was a kid. Someone asked what's the worst flavored ice cream they could think of and this was the winner.
Grape fudge was the worst they could come up with? Looks pretty good, ngl.

ice-cream-1784702.jpg

I'd think something like the Japanese eat would be way worse, like horse meat ice cream or octopus ice cream.

j-photo-u1

h-photo-u1

Grape fudge was the worst they could come up with? Looks pretty good, ngl.

ice-cream-1784702.jpg

I'd think something like the Japanese eat would be way worse, like horse meat ice cream or octopus ice cream.

j-photo-u1

h-photo-u1
We were 10. Drinking lots of grape Koolaide. The idea struck us as disgusting immediately.
I haven't had anything grape flavored in decades so it doesn't invoke disgust when I think about it now.

Growing up I used to eat this cereal that was crushed up saltines with sugar and powdered milk with water from a field pump, I would like to see this turned into an ice cream.

• Wow
Reactions: ConvenientParking
I'd like some strawberry flavored ice cream without nasty chunks of frozen strawberries.

Buy better strawberry ice cream. Do you only have one brand in your town?
The more expensive the ice cream, the more chunks of real fruit they put in it. The best strawberry ice cream is in cheap ass neopolitan.

The more expensive the ice cream, the more chunks of real fruit they put in it. The best strawberry ice cream is in cheap ass neopolitan.
Frozen strawberries are not in the good stuff. Can't you get to WalMart or HyVee?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT