ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on with CNN and MSNBC

Sharky1203

HR All-American
Silver Member
Sep 14, 2023
Seriously do we live in China, Nazi Germany, Communist USSR, Iran, etc? They won't show Trump's speeches or cut out when they don't agree.

Scary stuff. Scary road we're heading down if this is considered okay.

Not a fan of Trump, but damn I love my country and the Constitution and this is 100% communism and anti American.

Seriously do we live in China, Nazi Germany, Communist USSR, Iran, etc? They won't show Trump's speeches or cut out when they don't agree.

Not a fan of Trump, but damn I love my country and the Constitution and this is 100% communism and anti American.

You think the pesky Constitution with its First Amendment right of the free press to cover what they want is communism and anti-American?

Real smart. Way to work it through Ryan.

FYI...CNN cut away when Tim Scott got to the microphone.

They probably expected he'd speak more than 30 seconds proclaiming his fealty to DJT.

Reactions: Slappy Pappy

CNN has covered Trump for 5-10 hours a day since 2015.

MSNBC maybe half that.

Cable news is hours a day of Trump coverage. I know because I watch.

They don't agree with what he has to say, so cutting him off is sort of a media version of a glass of hemlock...

You think the pesky Constitution with its First Amendment right of the free press to cover what they want is communism and anti-American?

Real smart. Way to work it through Ryan.
Yes, they are censoring the leading Republican candidate.

I want them to do the same to Biden. Then I will believe what you say.

Thanks for the post Chis.

A $787M settlement by Fox News because of Trump lies might be a motivating force, Sharky.

They are under no obligation to air lies.

And the “communism” schtick is just lazy thinking, man.
Sorry I don't follow Fox.

Must've struck a nerve here. It's always hard to look into a mirror and see the problem.

FYI...CNN cut away when Tim Scott got to the microphone.

They probably expected he'd speak more than 30 seconds proclaiming his fealty to DJT.
Bet they don't cut away when a Democrat speaks.

A cable station is “censoring” Trump because they don’t show every word of a speech?

Tell me you know nothing about the constitution without telling me you know nothing about the constitution.
I would tell you about the Constitution, but you have to understand it before you can learn from it. Sorry this doesn't include your train of thought.

I can guarantee that they would never do that to a Democrat.

Sorry I don't follow Fox.

Must've struck a nerve here. It's always hard to look into a mirror and see the problem.

What the hell are you talking about?

You don’t have to follow Fox to know they settled with Dominion over repeated false claims over the 2020 election.

That’s not a conspiracy theory. That’s not the “fake news”. That’s real-life, everyday knowledge - and has an impact for how other cable news channels are going to manage their relationship with Trump and his minions.

A $787M settlement by Fox News because of Trump lies might be a motivating force, Sharky.

They are under no obligation to air lies.

And the “communism” schtick is just lazy thinking, man.
Have we confirmed whether Sharky is a bot? His/her/its posts (since joining as a "new poster" 4 months ago) are so frequent and so devoid of value, it sure seems like it.

I would tell you about the Constitution, but you have to understand it before you can learn from it. Sorry this doesn't include your train of thought.

I can guarantee that they would never do that to a Democrat.

You were the one that claimed a news organization that was exercising its First Amendment right to cover the news as it sees fit was communism and anti-American.

Why don’t you support the Constitution?

You should stop digging now. You’re embarrassing yourself here.

Totally agree!

I wanted KCCI to air the press conference I had after I took my morning dump and they declined. When will this Communist censorship by the Libtard media end!

OP is your remote not working?
I did not watch ONE SECOND of the primary returns last night and I don’t regret it.

I really enjoyed PBS last night learning about Sammy Hagar and Ed O’Neill’s ancestry.
Then it was on to The Incredible Dr. Pol.
Avoiding the disillusionment and general sadness of what cable offers in terms of “politics” is my more frequent routine these days.

What the hell are you talking about?

You don’t have to follow Fox to know they settled with Dominion over repeated false claims over the 2020 election.

That’s not a conspiracy theory. That’s not the “fake news”. That’s real-life, everyday knowledge - and has an impact for how other cable news channels are going to manage their relationship with Trump and his minions.
When did I ever bring that up?

Move on, you're in way over your head. I said absolutely nothing about Fox, lawsuit or anything of the like. If that's your argument why CNN and MSNBC won't cover Trump's speech, then you need serious help.

When did I ever bring that up?

Move on, you're in way over your head. I said absolutely nothing about Fox, lawsuit or anything of the like. If that's your argument why CNN and MSNBC won't cover Trump's speech, then you need serious help.

“I’m in way over my head”.

You have the self-awareness of a gnat.

With apologies to all gnats.

You didn’t bring up Fox, you simpleton. I did.

It demonstrates some context around what other cable channels may limit how they present Trump.

You seem incapable or unwilling to explore nuance and context and just want to shit-rage based on what your feels are.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Totally agree!

I wanted KCCI to air the press conference I had after I took my morning dump and they declined. When will this Communist censorship by the Libtard media end!
Horrible and smelly analogy.

But very funny.🤣 Props for giving me a chuckle.👍

OP is your remote not working?
I did not watch ONE SECOND of the primary returns last night and I don’t regret it.

I really enjoyed PBS last night learning about Sammy Hagar and Ed O’Neill’s ancestry.
Then it was on to The Incredible Dr. Pol.
Avoiding the disillusionment and general sadness of what cable offers in terms of “politics” is my more frequent routine these days.
Sorry, I was stuck in a airport terminal having a coke at the bar. I was kinda stuck watching it.

It's the first time in a long time I watched MSM. That's why I did this thread. I didn't realize just how bad it has become. I can't remember if that has ever been done. Never heard of anything so absurd in my life. "If he says anything we don't agree with then we will cut away." Are you serious. In America? Goldie our country is in big trouble. I don't even like Trump, but damn cutting him off in a victory speech because you don't agree with him. That's crazy shit.

Yes, they are censoring the leading Republican candidate.

I want them to do the same to Biden. Then I will believe what you say.

Thanks for the post Chis.
They DO do the same to Biden. But for a much different reason. They don't show them because they don't want anyone to see his blubbering, incoherent speeches. They wait for it to happen then pull the 8-10 sentences that could be understood and share them.

Reactions: goldmom

I was a little disappointed they didn’t replay Trump’s “victory speech” from last night...I heard it was a real doozy!

“Compliment”

Jesus. You’re not bright.
Awww, your cute. I really like your ambition and drive to hang with the grownups.

Keep eating your Wheaties and drinking your milk and you'll grow up big and strong and people will take you seriously.

We're all pulling for you little buck-a-rue!!!

They DO do the same to Biden. But for a much different reason. They don't show them because they don't want anyone to see his blubbering, incoherent speeches. They wait for it to happen then pull the 8-10 sentences that could be understood and share them.
Conspiracy theorist.

How dare you insult the very shrine of CNN and MSNBC.

Awww, your cute. I really like your ambition and drive to hang with the grownups.

Keep eating your Wheaties and drinking your milk and you'll grow up big and strong and people will take you seriously.

We're all pulling for you little buck-a-rue!!!

“You’re”

It’s like they created the dumbest AI bot ever and gave Ryan the controls.

CNN and MSNBC are private companies and can report on whatever and whoever they choose too.

“You’re”

It’s like they created the dumbest AI bot ever and gave Ryan the controls.
🤣🤣🤣 You are so cute. You think because pointing out my speak to text misspelled something that makes you smart.

Just adorable 🥰.

🤣🤣🤣 You are so cute. You think because pointing out my speak to text misspelled something that makes you smart.

Just adorable 🥰.

It doesn’t indicate that I’m smart.

It sure indicates that you’re not very bright, however.

Do you ever self-reflect and see how you’re consistently dragged on topics on which you opine?

Might be a good opportunity to check yourself.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT