ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on with CNN and MSNBC

I don't watch Fox, I don't watch CNN. I watch the local morning news. OP says communism, I say CNN and others on the liberal side of the media have learned a lesson since they were the ones who covered Trump non stop in the election cycle of 2015/16.

Here is an article from CNN posted on 12/28/15
Oops! Did we get him elected?

Reactions: Sharky1203
It doesn’t indicate that I’m smart.

It sure indicates that you’re not very bright, however.

Do you ever self-reflect and see how you’re consistently dragged on topics on which you opine?

Might be a good opportunity to check yourself.
I know you are but what am I.

Ohh, I loved playing that game with my sister when I was 10.

Adorable 🥰

1. Just watch newsnation
2. It's harder to make trump look like an extremist when you let people hear the full context of what he actually says. It's MUCH easier to say "it's all lies and his voters are uneducated idiots. Now let me tell you about fascism and how Trump is basically Hitler."

Yes, they are censoring the leading Republican candidate.

I want them to do the same to Biden. Then I will believe what you say.

Thanks for the post Chis.

When you don't know what words mean and you use them anyway

I would tell you about the Constitution, but you have to understand it before you can learn from it. Sorry this doesn't include your train of thought.

I can guarantee that they would never do that to a Democrat.

You wouldn't know the Constitution if I read it to you

Okay, Fox is going air Biden's speech today at 01:45pm. Let's see if they air it uninterrupted and in full. Mainly if they say that they will cut away if it's something they don't agree with.

Okay, Fox is going air Biden's speech today at 01:45pm. Let's see if they air it uninterrupted and in full. Mainly if they say that they will cut away if it's something they don't agree with.
To be fair, Biden is the current President. And, Trump is just a candidate at this point. Not even the official Republican nominee yet. So, they aren't really equivalent.

To be fair, Biden is the current President. And, Trump is just a candidate at this point. Not even the official Republican nominee yet. So, they aren't really equivalent.
Huh, I should research and see when Trump was president and if CNN and MSNBC covered all of his speeches.

Want to place a bet?

And it is equivalent, Madcow (why was she even on on a Tuesday thought her slot time was Monday) said they would cut away if they didn't agree with his speech. That's the real reason why I have the issue.

Huh, I should research and see when Trump was president and if CNN and MSNBC covered all of his speeches.

Want to place a bet?

And it is equivalent, Madcow (why was she even on on a Tuesday thought her slot time was Monday) said they would cut away if they didn't agree with his speech. That's the real reason why I have the issue.
As Fox would say, she runs an opinion show, not a 'News' show.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT