ADVERTISEMENT

What is your favorite NFL uniform?

Love my Packers home greens and the Steelers (because Iowa), but the winner is the Chargers powder blues.

I have to agree with OP that the Lions unis are pretty sweet.

However, I also really like the Texans uniforms as well.

I’m in the minority but I like Seattle’s fluorescent unis, many of the color rush digs, Cincy’s all black or orange, the Brown’s unis.

Reactions: bdg8
Please. Might as well go with the old Buccaneers "creamsicle" uniforms if we're rooting for pastel colors.
Two of the best. It's a travesty changing the Bucs' uniforms. These are garbage.

Bears home jerseys for the win though...
829533456-denver-broncos-v-chicago-bears.jpg.jpg

Reactions: kkhawk
The people saying the Bears, are you fuggin kidding? Orange and blue may be one of the worst color combinations imaginable. It's garbage.

So the uniforms match the team well.

Reactions: jellyfish10
Green may be fine. But after seeing the Hawks all-yellows, I'm firmly against GB doing all yellow.

I liked the all golds. At least they were original as opposed to our regular uniforms. I know it’s sacrilegious to say any negative about Iowa’s current uniforms, but our road unis blow and I wish we would make some modifications to the home uniforms but I know that I am in the minority.

I liked the all golds. At least they were original as opposed to our regular uniforms. I know it’s sacrilegious to say any negative about Iowa’s current uniforms, but our road unis blow and I wish we would make some modifications to the home uniforms but I know that I am in the minority.

Geezus... I'm not even an Iowa fan and I'm telling Iowans DON'T DO THIS.

Your unis are fine. Don't change a thing. Traditions need to be respected.

FSU went to hell when we "updated" the Seminole Head logo. Coincidence? I think not.

I think I would have liked them with black pants.

Reactions: hawkeye54545
The people saying the Bears, are you fuggin kidding? Orange and blue may be one of the worst color combinations imaginable. It's garbage.

So the uniforms match the team well.

Disagree. Top to bottom, they’re iconic. From the stripes to the round lettering. Though I did vote for brown and orange, not everyone’s favorite combo.

Last edited:
Geezus... I'm not even an Iowa fan and I'm telling Iowans DON'T DO THIS.

Your unis are fine. Don't change a thing. Traditions need to be respected.

FSU went to hell when we "updated" the Seminole Head logo. Coincidence? I think not.

I like FSU’s uniforms. Ours, outside of the helmet, are a ripoff.

I'm considering home unis only. It's hard for me to pick a winner. It's easy to pick a loser. It's either Jacksonville or Tampa Bay (Which sucks because Tampa used to have the best uniforms before we ruined them).

I think my vote for best uniform goes to Green Bay, but I really like New Orleans, Denver, Dallas, and Miami as contenders to round out the top 5.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Old Tampa Bay uniforms with the buccaneer with the knife in his teeth. Particularly the road whites.

81NEcWuTmjL._SX425_.jpg
Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_76-96_Riddell_Replica_Throwback_Football_Helmet_large@2x.jpg

Reactions: Hwki6sn
I don't have a truly favorite uniform, but I have always admired the New York Giants helmet design. Simple, perfect colors (especially the shade of blue used). The single red strip sets them off perfect.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F1052944064%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

Reactions: slapchop
NFL uniforms were at their peak in the late 70’s: Broncos, Dolphins, Oilers, Rams, Buccaneers, and Vikings (road whites w/stripes) were amazing.

Reactions: NorthernHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT