ADVERTISEMENT

What is your ratio of proud sex vs not-proud sex?

LuciousBDragon

HR Legend
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
The American Southwest
Need more peen polls:

Take all the ladies you have bedded and put the number of ladies you are proud to have banged on top over the number of girls you are not so proud and regret terribly performing vaginal insertion on.

Is your result +/- 1.00 ? If your result is zero then I hate you and congratulate you on the good secks.

Me - solid 4.00

As young adults, a boy and girl begin
Their courtship. Eventually there is a
Kiss and later some light petting, but
The couple can’t get too heated as she is
Saving herself for marriage.often double dating or taking a younger sibling on dates
Is effective.

After marriage there is frequent sex, missionary style with light off. Then the baby comes and the next and life happens and
Sex grows less frequent. On your birthday
You might try doggy style.

Then you get old and interest wanes.

As young adults, a boy and girl begin
Their courtship. Eventually there is a
Kiss and later some light petting, but
The couple can’t get too heated as she is
Saving herself for marriage.often double dating or taking a younger sibling on dates
Is effective.

After marriage there is frequent sex, missionary style with light off. Then the baby comes and the next and life happens and
Sex grows less frequent. On your birthday
You might try doggy style.

Then you get old and interest wanes.
Thanks, Lute.

I'm not sure. I can find reminiscence joy in each and every encounter though. Enough to bring a big damn smile to my face.

I've been a quality over quantity guy my whole life, minus a few mistakes in college.
Divorced at 37, I spent 5-7 years there accomplishing quality and quantity 😉

You are aware of my exploits in which I have sexual relations time with many attractive human female women, aren’t you? Just last week I was doing many kisses to many adult female women…come to think of it, that’s probably where I got COVID.

Reactions: LuciousBDragon
Hoosier is going to clean up in this thread. He's filled with righteous glory about all of his sexing.

Reactions: noleclone2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT