ADVERTISEMENT

What kind of pillow do you use?

Babe Christina Marie GIF

Plastic grocery bag filled with corn husks here, but thinking of getting something with "memory phome"

This is hands down the best pillow. I started using it before the pandemic and will never go back. It lasts quite a bit as well.

Reactions: Colonoscopy
I like flat, non feather pillows (allergies). But then I place an arm under them for more support:)

We have My Pillows. Never been in love with them, but haven't switched because it seems every pillow we get is underwhelming.

I have random goose down pillows from Amazon. No idea what brand they are. As long as it's feathers that I can squish up to what I need.

So, pillow talk, huh? Well, let me tell ya, I'm all about those comfy vibes when it comes to catching some Z's. Personally, I'm team "best goose down pillows" all the way! There's just somethin' about sinking into a cloud of fluffiness at the end of a long day that hits different, you know? It's like giving your noggin a little hug. Plus, they're usually pretty durable if you take care of 'em right. But hey, to each their own! What's your go-to pillow preference?

I have an old, flat pillow I've used for, I bet, over a decade. Without a pillowcase on it, it's a disgusting sight to behold.

I can fold it up any which way, bunch it up under my neck, lay on my side and scoop my arm under it, etc.

I travel with it because I absolutely can't sleep with any other pillow.

Which ever pillow my wife bought us last year. I have no clue. It'll change again in the next year knowing her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT