ADVERTISEMENT

Do you buy something if you stop at a convenience store just to use the bathroom?

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
It's the polite thing to do, right?I found myself in the Tri-County area this afternoon and bought a bag of pretzels after using one of the fine restrooms that Casey's offers.

Reactions: EasyHawk
Not at a convenience store unless I'm buying gas.

If I gotta go without needing to buy gas I go into a fast food restaurant in the hope that the restroom is less totally disgusting.

giphy.gif

When somewhere other than K&G yes...I'll buy something or park at a pump so they think I'll buy gas using pay at the pump.

K&G oddly wants you to Kum and Go so I give those sickos what they want.

Yep. I’ve even bought a milkshake from a McDonalds when it was the only bathroom candidate in the area. More than once.

And those things are gross.

Reactions: lucas80
I hit the Marriott or Hilton properties when I need to use the facilities in a clean and spacious bathroom. If the hotel convenience area has something worth buying then I’ll get something and use my brand credit card to get extra points with the purchase.

Regarding convenience store bathrooms, their cleanliness is hit or miss, Kwik Star are ok, Casey’s has terribly dirty, smelly bathrooms, while Kum and Go are typically disheveled most cases. Looks like teens have been in there throwing paper products all over the place.

Last edited:
The big chains like Casey's, Jizz and Jet, Kwik Star, Etc, no. I give them thousands in gas. Mom and pop gas station, of course.

No, 90% are gross and they should be honored that I decided my ass cheeks needed to feel porcelain in their establishment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT