ADVERTISEMENT

What sports teams do you dislike the most?

College-Michigan-The never been to state of Michigan Walmart Wolverines are the worst.
NFL-Packers
MLB-Cardinals
NHL-No one anymore, used to be Vancouver

There are a few in College that get the hate. But no one compares to Michigan.

As KC has taken over the win to much mantle from New England. They are starting to get a little blip on my hate radar.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrianNole777
Still living in 1994 Nebraska AINEC

Honorable Mention

Fake injury Michigan State
Practice taping NE Patriots
Pedo State
Sam Gilbert’s Cheating UCLA Bruins
Greg Norman
The NFL, Stan Kroenke, and Jerry Jones
1987 UNLV @stillh8unlv knows this pain
They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

I thought Nebraska fans were nice Midwestern folk?
shut-your-dirty-little-mouth.gif

They may not be as bad as Iowa St fans, but I feel safe in betting that they are toward the top of the list.

Edit: Actually, after some thought .... dealing with the childish and irritating ilk over on the fball and bball boards, there is no doubt that NEB fans are as bad - if not worse - that ISU fans.

Dodgers: goes back to my youth when I thought Reggie Jackson was god and my mom bought me a Yankees cap (‘78 Series). Still hate them but Dodger Stadium is an awesome park.

Gophers: didn’t grow up knowing that rivalry at all, got married into a family of MN grads. Man, do they hate us. I thought it was all in fun but I quickly figured out it isn’t. Hawkeyes are the devil to them.

Oasis: I was always more into Blur. And I think Damien Alban has proved me right. I know music, and killer sports turns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT