ADVERTISEMENT

What sports teams do you dislike the most?

Dodgers: goes back to my youth when I thought Reggie Jackson was god and my mom bought me a Yankees cap (‘78 Series). Still hate them but Dodger Stadium is an awesome park.

Gophers: didn’t grow up knowing that rivalry at all, got married into a family of MN grads. Man, do they hate us. I thought it was all in fun but I quickly figured out it isn’t. Hawkeyes are the devil to them.

Oasis: I was always more into Blur. And I think Damien Alban has proved me right. I know music, and killer sports turns.
This is kind of funny because, as a Dodgers fan, Reggie is a large reason as to why I hate the Yankees. :)

Notre Dame - They start off every season ranked WAY higher than they should be, then they lose a couple of games and still get talked about on the college playoff shows. Lou Holtz and Brian Kelly are just the worst.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Growing up in the Quad Cities, half of my friends were Iowa fans and half were Illinois fans. So Illinois naturally became my most hated team in both football and basketball. That has subsided a bit over the years because Illinois football has been so bad for so long that’s it’s not even much fun to hate them anymore.

I had never watched a minute of the WNBA before this year but I have quickly developed a strong dislike for the Sky and the Mercury, as well as pretty much anyone associated with the UConn women’s basketball program aside from Sue Bird and Rebecca Lobo.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Well, I hate the ACC, so there's that. My son's like, "Dad, who are we pulling for this weekend, Miami or Florida?" I said, "A meteor shower." He likes that idea, so he's now pulling for a meteor shower.

Definitely root for the U to beat UF!

We shouldn't hate our own conference, IMO.

Dislike maybe isn't the correct word.

But I thoroughly enjoy teams when Iowa defeats teams such as Northwestern, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, and Nebraska. Pretty sure USC, Oregon, and Washington will join those ranks soon enough. And ISU...meh, no biggie there too - just kick their ass is all I ask.

MLB (Cards fan) - the Yankees, Red Sox, and Dodgers. The Cubs don't really bother me at all - hell, the Brewers are the team I'm beginning to dislike in begrudging respect on how they sell their best pieces yet somehow seem very capable of reloading through their farm system quite easily any more.

NFL (Chiefs), the other 3 franchises in the AFC West. And whomever is playing the Cowboys each week mainly to see Jerry Jones suffer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT