ADVERTISEMENT

What team would you love to see Iowa get revenge on?

I'd like to see us take Minnesota to the woodshed.
I'm sure our players will have a bit more in the tank for that game.
The "leave our timeouts and take Floyd" was one of my fave moments of the last few years. I think taking out last year's BS on the Goophs is our best shot. Slim chance that we'll play either of the other Ls from last year.

Iowa vs Michigan in the BTT game is a serious long shot.

Minnesota for sure. Even if you believe the illegal hand motion or whatever they called it. What burns me is the replay official had no right to call it. The fact the B1G backed it up was horse shit. I hope we are up 55-0 and still throwing bombs.

This is an old-school one--revenge on the Miami Hurricanes.

Miami, FL has never lost to Iowa in four games played historically...most recently winning in 1992 at Kinnick with ultimate Heisman winner Gino Torretta at QB. Could you even imagine Phil Parker employing a gaudy "turnover chain" as an in-game reward for his crew? Even Miami retired that gimmick after a short stint.

Last edited:
Minnesota for sure. I have to think ol Kirk will reach into his dusty bag if tricks for this one. With the caveat that a different team from last year doesn't get revenge on Iowa.

I'd like to see us take Minnesota to the woodshed.
I'm sure our players will have a bit more in the tank for that game.

Minnesota for sure. Even if you believe the illegal hand motion or whatever they called it. What burns me is the replay official had no right to call it. The fact the B1G backed it up was horse shit. I hope we are up 55-0 and still throwing bombs.
The replay officials saved Phil John's job last year.

If we win this year, Kirk should hang out for hours at Huntington Bank Stadium after everyone leaves, just to be a troll.

Every one of them. i want our offense to be so unpredictable no one will know what is coming next. ex: the 2017 OSU game where iowa passed the ball to Kluver for first down. But the formation had everyone including the announcers going " what the hell was that? I would also like KIRK to play younger QB in preseason games when we get 17+ to limit exposure to injury in games that won't affect B10 status.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
EVERYONE !!!!!!!!

If I knew how to do it a gif of Gary Oldman from the " The Professional" yelling EVERYONE would be appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: IAcountyHawk
EVERYONE !!!!!!!!

If I knew how to do it a gif of Gary Oldman from the " The Professional" yelling EVERYONE would be appropriate.
I gotchu:

everyone GIF

Pedophile State or Tennessee. Volunteer fans flood any pro Iowa Defense post/tweet like flies to shit, bragging that their precious freshman QB put up 35 against us, even though the offense didn't score all 35 points.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT