ADVERTISEMENT

What Will The Democrat Response Be To Immigration Speech?

Did/Will the MSM cover his speech?

Why would they do that?

His speeches deserve only summary coverage. Whatever he says, fill in the blanks...

"In other news Trump discussed ________, got ____ things wrong, lied ____ times, changed his mind ____ times, and wandered off topic ____ times."

That's all the coverage he deserves - and when the press figures that out, they will be that much closer to resuming the mantle of journalists.

Last edited:
What on earth are you guys talking about? Alabama is getting taken to the woodshed right now and I am loving it.

r1xS4WP.gif

More people on the watch list came over from Canada than Mexico. 30 compared to 6. And these are not terrorists, just people to be vetted more carefully.
The bad news is that Trump will use this as an excuse to want a wall with Canada too.

Did/Will the MSM cover his speech?

Why would they do that?

His speeches deserve only summary coverage. Whatever he says, fill in the blanks...

"In other news Trump discussed ________, got ____ things wrong, lied ____ times, changed his mind ____ times, and wandered off topic ____ times."

That's all the coverage he deserves - and when the press figures that out, they will be that much closer to resuming the mantle of journalists.

They will point out the lies taking a considerable amount of time and then inform the listener that they have already offered money for border security.

Reactions: cigaretteman
They will point out the lies taking a considerable amount of time and then inform the listener that they have already offered money for border security.
If only they could have spokespeople who aren't such crappy speakers.

Pelosi and Schumer may be fine managers, but they make this lefty cringe. Even when they are right on the issues - which they often are - they make me embarrassed to be on their side.

Find better Dems to talk to us, or hire actors. Anything but these losers.

Sometimes it's not their fault. Sometimes the talking points are cringe-worthy in their own right. But then you have a bad speaker (Pelosi) or a trollish grinch (Schumer) deliver them? What a turnoff. They just hand Trump and the GOP polling points.

If only they could have spokespeople who aren't such crappy speakers.

Pelosi and Schumer may be fine managers, but they make this lefty cringe. Even when they are right on the issues - which they often are - they make me embarrassed to be on their side.

Find better Dems to talk to us, or hire actors. Anything but these losers.

Sometimes it's not their fault. Sometimes the talking points are cringe-worthy in their own right. But then you have a bad speaker (Pelosi) or a trollish grinch (Schumer) deliver them? What a turnoff. They just hand Trump and the GOP polling points.

Who would be a good choice?

Also, I think people see issues better with charts with numbers and trends. True or not? Edit The reason I ask is that I don't see this often.

More people on the watch list came over from Canada than Mexico. 30 compared to 6. And these are not terrorists, just people to be vetted more carefully.
The bad news is that Trump will use this as an excuse to want a wall with Canada too.

Dems need to just take each one of trump's lies and show proof from his own administration that they are indeed lies. They will already have those in their rebuttal, and then they will need to point out 3 or 4 new lies that trump may tell if he goes off script.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT