ADVERTISEMENT

What would if we got rid of MLK day

HawkeyeHitman

HR All-American
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2002
Replaced it with George Floyd day. Most of the African American community and white Marxist people look up to George Floyd. MLK just doesn’t seem as cool anymore.

I don’t get the day off. I consider it one of the “post office holidays”. Holidays that mostly are enjoyed by the post office, government, and banks.

There are exceptions but I would guess it’s business as usual for most private companies.

I don’t get the day off. I consider it one of the “post office holidays”. Holidays that mostly are enjoyed by the post office, government, and banks.

There are exceptions but I would guess it’s business as usual for most private companies.
We are a private business and have the day off. Playoff football and wrassling for me today 😎

Reactions: Torg and HawkMD
This appears to be a major issue with people now days, and has been completely turned around:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today.

George Floyd Day would be phenomenal for the marxists. The guy even pointed a gun at the womb of a pregnant lady when he robbed her. It’s a perfect scenario!

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
This appears to be a major issue with people now days, and has been completely turned around:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today.

I judge OP on the content of his character; he does not fare very well.

Replaced it with George Floyd day. Most of the African American community and white Marxist people look up to George Floyd. MLK just doesn’t seem as cool anymore.
It's a slap in the face to all the people in this country who have earned their own way to close the stock market for this marxist's birthday!

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Thomas Rhett Grammar GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

There are multiple levels of murder. Chauvin was found guilty of unintentional second-degree murder. It’s possible to be guilty of murder even if you did not intentionally kill someone.
You didn’t answer the question. Do you think his intent was to murder Floyd?

No but he also clearly did not show any regard for Mr. Floyd's personal safety, rights, or needs and that WAS INTENTIONAL.

The guy was on the ground cuffed for several minutes while he was there putting his weight on his knee that was on his neck.

He intentionally disregarded his safety and any respect to him as a person and in so doing murdered him.

I didn’t answer the question because answering the question wasn’t the purpose of my post. The purpose of my post was to point out that your inference was flawed.

Hoosier referred to Floyd as a murder victim and you automatically assumed that meant Hoosier thinks Chauvin killed him intentionally. In fact, Chauvin is guilty of murdering Floyd regardless of whether or not he intentionally killed him.

I didn’t answer the question because answering the question wasn’t the purpose of my post. The purpose of my post was to point out that your inference was flawed.

Hoosier referred to Floyd as a murder victim and you automatically assumed that meant Hoosier thinks Chauvin killed him intentionally. In fact, Chauvin is guilty of murdering Floyd regardless of whether or not he intentionally killed him.
I’m just curious what you believe. DO YOU think he tried to murder him?

I don’t know if Chauvin intentionally killed Floyd. What I do know is that Chauvin murdered Floyd, whether intentionally or not.
Still avoiding the question. I’m not asking you what you know. I’m asking you what you think…

It's a slap in the face to all the people in this country who have earned their own way to close the stock market for this marxist's birthday!
Take it up with the DOW, Nasdaq, etc. Pretty sure no one is requiring them to honor the holiday by closing.

My town office is closed today, but trash pickup was normal. Yeah, I was surprised, too.

George Floyd Day would be phenomenal for the marxists. The guy even pointed a gun at the womb of a pregnant lady when he robbed her. It’s a perfect scenario!

I see you're using words you don't understand again.

Pathetic, angry little simpleton.

It must feel like a warm, comfy blanket to be this angry at the world every single minute of every single day.

He intended to wantonly disregard Floyd's life, resulting in a loss of said life. Also, I get that Floyd was not an upstanding citizen, but that has nothing to do with that cop's crime.

He intended to wantonly disregard Floyd's life, resulting in a loss of said life. Also, I get that Floyd was not an upstanding citizen, but that has nothing to do with that cop's crime.
Says the liberals that think all conservatives should be dead. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT