ADVERTISEMENT

What would the punishments in "heck" be like?

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
I am semi-ashamed to admit I stole this from Facebook, but it is kinda fun.

Here is the thought exercise: Satan opens up a "lite" version of Hell called Heck. What are some forms of torture there?

Here are a few answers to get your brain holes working:

• You eternally have to wear socks while walking on a wet floor
  • No matter how many times you flip it, the USB will not go into your computer
  • No matter where you are driving, you are stuck behind a school bus with an infinite number of kids getting off.

Share yours below!

Reactions: nelly02 and TJ8869
I am semi-ashamed to admit I stole this from Facebook, but it is kinda fun.

Here is the thought exercise: Satan opens up a "lite" version of Hell called Heck. What are some forms of torture there?

Here are a few answers to get your brain holes working:

• You eternally have to wear socks while walking on a wet floor
  • No matter how many times you flip it, the USB will not go into your computer
  • No matter where you are driving, you are stuck behind a school bus with an infinite number of kids getting off.

Share yours below!
This has been done already, and very effectively:

Every piece of writing is done in a speaking narrative rather than a writing one.

Reactions: TJ8869
Heck's uniform is 70's leisure suits, required...
Leisure%2BSuits%2B1970s%2B%25282%2529.jpg

There’s plenty of toilet paper, but it is in a nearby different bathroom than the one you used.

• Haha
Reactions: TheCainer
All clear tapes return to the roll after use causing you to find it and peel it back every time. You’re also not allowed to have fingernails in Heck. Finally, the tape always splits when first peeling it back as well. Enjoy!

Tinnitus
Constant nibbles that strip the bait, but nothing else
Green lights that last about 3 seconds before going yellow
Eye floaters
Every poop leaves an uncomfortably large skid mark on the bowl

Reactions: torbee
The car in front of you always stops 10 feet short of the line in left turn lanes, preventing you from getting a green arrow. And even after 3 complete cycles of lights, he still doesn’t make the connection.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT