ADVERTISEMENT

What would the punishments in "heck" be like?

youre-hanging-your-toilet-paper-wrong-heres-the-patent-to-prove-it-516867427-Sergio-Delle-Vedove-ft.jpg

All toilet paper is hung this way.
Evidently Heck is located at my in-laws’ house.

I would think in “heck” the only time your body allows you to poop is directly after you get out of the shower….and you’re not allowed to hop back in.

Reactions: torbee
I am semi-ashamed to admit I stole this from Facebook, but it is kinda fun.

Here is the thought exercise: Satan opens up a "lite" version of Hell called Heck. What are some forms of torture there?

Here are a few answers to get your brain holes working:

• You eternally have to wear socks while walking on a wet floor
  • No matter how many times you flip it, the USB will not go into your computer
  • No matter where you are driving, you are stuck behind a school bus with an infinite number of kids getting off.

Share yours below!
Gary Larson has done this exercise in the past and nailed it:

dca01bb2a7bfc0d9c9e29183e5cb60bf.jpg

They’re persistent about it, too. Every time I go there I turn the roll around the correct way, and then by the time I use the bathroom again later in the day they’ve switched it back again.

Those people aren’t right in the head.

They’re persistent about it, too. Every time I go there I turn the roll around the correct way, and then by the time I use the bathroom again later in the day they’ve switched it back again.

Those people aren’t right in the head.

You married into it bro….

It is just like Hell but it doesn’t last an entire eternity; it’s more like roughly the duration of a youth travel baseball tournament.

• Haha
Reactions: QChawks

Here is the thought exercise: Satan opens up a "lite" version of Hell called Heck. What are some forms of torture there?

• No matter where you are driving, you are stuck behind a school bus with an infinite number of kids getting off.

Share yours below!
Small piece of Popcorn kernel always in your molars.

Unremovable itchy tag on shirt

Pebble always in shoe

Plenty of water to drink. But it’s Hot dog water.

All NFL teams are the Jets

All pizza has lettuce and taco chips on it

Everyone pronounces antibiotics as “anteebeeodics”.

Trump not banned from Twitter

All strippers perform “their stand up act” during lap dances

Bob Ross replaced by Ted Nugent

All loaves of bread are 100% heels.

All hot girls have severely fvcked up teeth

Share yours below!

You're ALWAYS referred to by your non-preferred pronouns...

Share yours below!
Nothing to drink but those bottles of Aquafina that can’t be opened, like ever, by even your strongest friend.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Heck's uniform is 70's leisure suits, required...
Leisure%2BSuits%2B1970s%2B%25282%2529.jpg
I think those are from actual hell.
There is no left lane and the person in front of you belongs in the right.
Mine would be a curvy two-lane highway, behind a manure spreader at 21mph, with constant oncoming traffic.
Green lights that last about 3 seconds before going yellow
Another for me would be EVERY light turning yellow just as you are approaching it, but too far away to run it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT