ADVERTISEMENT

What ya’ll do over “Halloween weekend”?

SolarHawk

HB Heisman
Jun 27, 2021
The weekend before Halloween is basically the international weekend to celebrate Halloween as adults. Side note, was at a local stand up comedy show in St Pete Beach watching a friend and there were some “kiwis” in the crowd. That’s someone from New Zealand for you MAGA folks. Anyhoo, the New Zealanders were asked about Halloween and it’s not a thing there. CSB I know. Ok, back to the original intent of the thread, what ya’ll do? Me and the wifey went to a friends halloween party. We did a couple costume, jt and Britney denim outfit. Yeah, not my idea lol. Happy wife happy life and what not.

One time I was at a bar in Korea and some kiwis walked in and immediately were drawn to my fake sheepskin jacket (go figure) and offered me cash for it. I told them no thanks l because I liked the jacket but they kept offering more money throughout the night until I eventually sold it to them for a few hundred dollars. I paid around 40 on the USAF base for it. CSB

One time I was at a bar in Korea and some kiwis walked in and immediately were drawn to my fake sheepskin jacket (go figure) and offered me cash for it. I told them no thanks l because I liked the jacket but they kept offering more money throughout the night until I eventually sold it to them for a few hundred dollars. I paid around 40 on the USAF base for it. CSB
@Everyone this is a CSB, ok!? Take notes goddamnit.

Actually I did do something...

I made fun of your football posts last night.
Charlie Day Ok GIF

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Friday was for kids: trunk-or-treat and pumpkin carving. Last night we did a Roaring ‘20s Halloween costume party. Period jazz band, dancing, getting buzzed on absinthe. Wife had a short flapper dress with these fishnets on. Thought I was going to get lucky, but we stayed out too late and fell asleep soon after getting home. To add insult to injury, I made the mistake of having an Irish Ale as well, and woke up with a small hangover. Had to make some strong coffee this morning.

Reactions: SolarHawk
Clear landscaping and flower beds, pick up leaves with a “Cyclone Rake”, winterize mowers and weed wackers, etc., Get out shovels and snowblower. (shudder)

Reactions: BrianNole777
Friday evening I stayed in and prayed several rosaries while watching cable news.

Last night I went fishing. (No bites) then watched the Noles game I taped.

Today I'm going to Church.

CSB.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Worked in the morning, took a nap and got an awesome 20 minute leg cramp in the afternoon, and then drank and partied in the evening.

So a nice little Saturday.....

Reactions: BrianNole777
How was it? Do you recommend?
Depends upon what you're looking for and such. The big cities can he quite dirty and a mess, which doesn't bother me at all. Once you're out of the cities it's very pretty. Went to an island, Phu Quoc, and loved it. Much of it is still very second/third world. The people all over Vietnam were VERY friendly and they love Americans.

Also, everything is super super cheap. A plate of food is about $2-3.

Reactions: SolarHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT