ADVERTISEMENT

What’s so scary about Dubuque, Iowa?

I’m in Dubuque for some mundane work shit this week and there’s a fella that pulled up to the gas station and basically pulled off the perfect 2A/MAGA Halloween costume to a T.

Stupid tattered flag stickers

some stupid shirt with rifles on it with some dipshit sayings on it,

stupid neck beard, stupid douchey Oakley blade sunglasses - and to top it all off a heater on his stupid hip.
I can’t think of a Halloween costume that does more completely the opposite of what they’re trying to project than this type of get-up.

Something’s broken in their brains.

Come on, that's pretty judgy.

You've got everything you need in this thread already. And obviously, be sure to be packing heat.

img_4481.jpg

348s.jpg

img_4485.jpg
Pauls Tap is so whisky tango. So many townies, and the stupid burger thing on the bar. Many dubuqueers have lost teeth in fights at Paul’s.

Looks like even when you’re out of town you remain a practicing HROT shut-in, chirping all night! 😂😂 Make sure to scurry back today to report to your sisters when you cross paths with another good ol boy who makes you piss your pants all the way down to your socks 🧦! 😂🤡😂
Dude, you repost Minneapolis crime watch stats at all hours. You're getting owned in this thread, but you also make it easy.

Boom!

My hometown is #1!!!!!

Suck it GIAHORT!!!!

Growing up on the mean streets of Clinton friggin Iowa is a badge of honor.

(Contrary to popular belief Clinton wasn't named after Hillary's husband but after Dewitt Clinton (1769–1828) is known as the “Father of the Erie Canal” for his leadership in building one of the world's engineering marvels of the time.)

Why would a town in Iowa be named after this dude? No idea but suck it GIAHORT!!!!
I always thought it was named for British General Sir Henry Clinton, but a lib from NY is okay, I guess. Sad that DeWitt didn't even get named for a last name, but some East Coast fancy boy Lib's first name.

• Haha
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Nope. Completely factual.

(Also, check your sarcasm meter - it may need calibrated)
That would mean it’d have to be funny not the same tired lines. You got all that from a quick glance and the for watch out the door and tough talk to self in car. Sure bruh, que up that lame laughing gif

That would mean it’d have to be funny not the same tired lines. You got all that from a quick glance and the for watch out the door and tough talk to self in car. Sure bruh, que up that lame laughing gif

You're_seeing_red_again_neckbeard_and_can't_form_english_sentences. So_easy_to_get_under_your_skin. Lulz.

ricky_gervais_laugh.gif

I’m in Dubuque for some mundane work shit this week and there’s a fella that pulled up to the gas station and basically pulled off the perfect 2A/MAGA Halloween costume to a T.

Stupid tattered flag stickers on his truck, some stupid shirt with rifles on it with some dipshit sayings on it, stupid neck beard, stupid douchey Oakley blade sunglasses - and to top it all off a heater on his stupid hip.

What do you think this poor frightened fella thinks was out to get him in Dubuque, IA? I haven’t been up here much lately, did the catholics start a (new) gang or something?

Did you give him a friendly "Hi"?

Did you talk to him?

Did he give you the stink eye?

Was he stealing gas?

Chances are he was a very nice guy who would have offered help if you needed it.

I hope your job doesn't require you to actually speak in public
Damn you killing it on here Tso. You intellectual superior beings been wrong on everything. Go apologize for something someone else did and kiss some feet. If met you’d foot walk like OP.

Foot walkers is what all the sheep are. Tough on here and eyes down and throating slurpy in real time.

Damn you killing it on here Tso. You intellectual superior beings been wrong on everything. Go apologize for something someone else did and kiss some feet. If met you’d foot walk like OP.

Foot walkers is what all the sheep are. Tough on here and eyes down and throating slurpy in real time.
No Way What GIF by Kyle Gordon

So happy to have you on board as a new poster! Most of the people on this board can't figure out WTF you're actually ever talking about.

You picking up what I'm putting down?

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” - Honest Abe

Why do people like Galena? Only old people do it seems. There’s a nice gold course there but I can’t fathom why anyone considers it a destination

No Way What GIF by Kyle Gordon

So happy to have you on board as a new poster! Most of the people on this board can't figure out WTF you're actually ever talking about.

You picking up what I'm putting down?
You welks you lady enjoys real
Men as well when you at that typing job

Did you give him a friendly "Hi"?

Did you talk to him?

Did he give you the stink eye?

Was he stealing gas?

Chances are he was a very nice guy who would have offered help if you needed it.

Phuck no. I have no time for 99.999% of the people out there and 100% of ones that give off some vibe that immediately shows me you've got some insufferable defect I don't want to be around. I'm an equal opportunity judger though, I would have judged a purple haired goth freak the same way (no offense @NDallasRuss).

Why do people like Galena? Only old people do it seems. There’s a nice gold course there but I can’t fathom why anyone considers it a destination
I mean it’s a standard tourist town - nice shops and architecture, some history, nice natural landmarks and geography, lots of good restaurants, as you mentioned good golfing, you can ski in winter, access to the Mississippi River.

For this part of the Midwest it’s a pretty solid weekend getaway destination.

Seems like you can find a winner like that guy in just about every town in America. Not sure why Dubuque is special.

Galena is a great time, wife and I go up there at least once a year, most years twice. Shopping, great food, great places to stay and drink, golfing. So much fun. We're in our late 40's started going in our mid 30's. Not many older people in my experiences.

Dubuque is always special.
Is it?! I'm thinking if you're boss is still putting your ass out on the road to exotic locations like Dubuque at your age, you must be one Grade A+ phuckup?! lol Probably a symptom of parking your ass on HROT 24/7/365....even when you're supposed to be "working!" 🤡 🤣

Is it?! I'm thinking if you're boss is still putting your ass out on the road to exotic locations like Dubuque at your age, you must be one Grade A+ phuckup?! lol Probably a symptom of parking your ass on HROT 24/7/365....even when you're supposed to be "working!" 🤡 🤣
6267a459193c34adc25ecc6cd801e9bc.gif

Seriously, will you stop dm’ing me and asking me to meet up so you can give me a blowjob? I don’t know how many times I have to tell you, I’m not into twinks. It’s fine you are though.

• Haha
Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
Galena is a great time, wife and I go up there at least once a year, most years twice. Shopping, great food, great places to stay and drink, golfing. So much fun. We're in our late 40's started going in our mid 30's. Not many older people in my experiences.

Each to their own I guess. I’m not really into women’s boutiques or antique shops. It just bores me to death. That’s on me I guess?

Looks like even when you’re out of town you remain a practicing HROT shut-in, chirping all night! 😂😂 Make sure to scurry back today to report to your sisters when you cross paths with another good ol boy who makes you piss your pants all the way down to your socks 🧦! 😂🤡😂
Says the guy that is too scared (poor) to find something the do in Minneapolis (or any major city). While you continually reposted stuff from well known fear monger accounts on Twitter, I had a pleasant dinner the other night at Martina. I was at the Nightingale last week. You’d probably enjoy both places, but you might be afraid of the Uber drivers

Says the guy that is too scared (poor) to find something the do in Minneapolis (or any major city). While you continually reposted stuff from well known fear monger accounts on Twitter, I had a pleasant dinner the other night at Martina. I was at the Nightingale last week. You’d probably enjoy both places, but you might be afraid of the Uber drivers
You meet the nicest anim.....errrrrr....people on the streets of Murderappolis >

You're talking to this.

b7c99c56e996c99b10dbc3263bef3402.gif

The only thing our little "marine" is good for is punching down on. Unless of course you want a handy in a deserted park at midnight. If that's the case, he's your guy. No cameras though!

Reactions: blhawk and torbee

Stupid tattered flag stickers on his truck, some stupid shirt with rifles on it with some dipshit sayings on it, stupid neck beard, stupid douchey Oakley blade sunglasses - and to top it all off a heater on his stupid hip.

What do you think this poor frightened fella thinks was out to get him in Dubuque, IA? I haven’t been up here much lately, did the catholics start a (new) gang or something?
Curious if you would have created a thread if some guy driving a Prius pulled up with a coexist sticker and when he got out he was wearing a dress and talking trash about religion.
Or do you just make a big deal out of things you don’t align with.
Don’t Hate vote democracy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT