ADVERTISEMENT

What's On Your Vaccine Schedule? Vaxman Wants to Know.

Check all the vaccines/treatments you are likely to get in the coming months.

• Total voters
I'll be getting my annual flu shot and I'm past due for tetanus. I'm constantly on the look out for rusty nails in the meantime. That's it for me.

Reactions: littlez
I typically do the flu and in June I had the annual physical. My doctor recommended not getting the current booster (I got the bivalent last winter) and as for the one coming in the fall, he said it was up to me, he said he will get it since he is around it so much. He said I'm not high risk (but I am 60), but he would say probably get it especially if infections are high by then with schools in session, etc. I am similar to your experience, I have been quite sick and in bed for about 48 hours after each shot (I get them on a Friday around noon and it hits Friday night late and I don't feel well until Monday at best). I already had the old shingles vax and then the newer more effective 2 dose Shingrix and that caused me no issues.

Not a thing
None of them are real Scruddy? You’re still quite the moron I see. I’ll be getting the flu shot as I’ve gotten the shingles shot last year and 3-4 Covid shots so I think I’m good there.

None of them are real Scruddy? You’re still quite the moron I see. I’ll be getting the flu shot as I’ve gotten the shingles shot last year and 3-4 Covid shots so I think I’m good there.
So it's okay for you to think for yourself having gotten 3-4 covid shots but not others? You don't see the hypocrisy here?

Cool story, bro. I've never gotten the flu shot and consequently never have had the flu. No covid Vax and never a bad case of covid. My family juiced up on the clot shot like you have all repeatedly gotten covid post jabs. Real solid "vaccine" there lmfao 3 or 4 more jabs and you'll definitely be protected, genius.

How often do you see him and how often do you ask? Honest question.
Asked our pediatrician about the childhood vaccine schedule and why some specific vaccines were required. The answer I got was essentially "we just follow the schedule we are given and we don't like to vary from it because it's hard for us to track and manage from a business perspective". This is one of the biggest and theoretically most prominent children's health centers in all of st louis.

Cool story, bro. I've never gotten the flu shot and consequently never have had the flu. No covid Vax and never a bad case of covid. My family juiced up on the clot shot like you have all repeatedly gotten covid post jabs. Real solid "vaccine" there lmfao 3 or 4 more jabs and you'll definitely be protected, genius.
Another cool story - five or six anti vax right wing opinion radio hosts died because they, like you, were made to believe Covid 19 was purely political.

Keep up the good work, Ashli.

Nothing, I got the Shingles as soon as I could, a buddy of mine had a terrible case of shingles, and I wanted nothing to do with that stuff.

PCP gave the thumbs up on no Covid shot, and I have never done the Flu shot as I rarely get sick, and when I do, it is not very severe

Another cool story - five or six anti vax right wing opinion radio hosts died because they, like you, were made to believe Covid 19 was purely political.

Keep up the good work, Ashli.
I never got molested by joe biden, why are you bringing his daughter into this?

F5Led7facAA9-Bi.jpg

F5Led7hawAABpv9.jpg

Flu and Covid...got all the others that I need.

This for me.

Ironically, I seem to have developed "something" this weekend. I'm hoping it's merely the fall sinus infection stuff I seem to go through a week or two after school begins. However, I also know some kids on my bus were ill late last week, and there's some sort of bug spreading through the schools.

Sigh...mild symptoms so far, nothing I can't handle. But, yeah...unfortunately I work in a germ factory.

You're an idiot if you think there's only 1.

The main COVID-19 vaccine we are using for primary doses in New Zealand is made by Pfizer-BioNTech. It is also known by its brand name, Comirnaty.

It is an mRNA-based (messenger ribonucleic acid) vaccine.

You need 2 doses. The standard gap between doses is 3 weeks or more.

#SimpleGoogleSearch

FUNFACT: The Pfizer vaccine was NOT developed using ANY Warp Speed funding.

#NotTrump'sVaccine
And it sucks at preventing getting or sharing covid... maybe they should have taken some of trumps money, and it might actually work

It's as good as any others, and works as well as influenza vaccines.
Yeah but not as good as actual working vaccines, how many hep a vaccines have you had? Ever had hep a? Ever known any "breakthrough cases" of Hep A?

I know people who have had 5 covid shots and covid 3 times.

Including Joe Biden. Himself who went on TV and famously said if you get the vaccine you won't get covid.

Enough times that I’m confident he knows more than someone who did “their own research.” Honest answer.
Nope, that's a non answer which I expected. I trust my pcp as well. But I don't blindly do everything he recommends without asking questions. We're ultimately responsible for our own health and to put blind trust in a family doc isn't always making the best decisions for your health.
Do you really think they're reviewing all the research on every single medicine they prescribe and weighing all the pros and cons for every patient they see? Of course not. Don't be naive.

Nope, that's a non answer which I expected. I trust my pcp as well. But I don't blindly do everything he recommends without asking questions. We're ultimately responsible for our own health and to put blind trust in a family doc isn't always making the best decisions for your health.
Do you really think they're reviewing all the research on every single medicine they prescribe and weighing all the pros and cons for every patient they see? Of course not. Don't be naive.

Well, it turns out I don't give two phucks what you think on this topic. Another honest answer. Soz bub.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT