ADVERTISEMENT

What's On Your Vaccine Schedule? Vaxman Wants to Know.

Check all the vaccines/treatments you are likely to get in the coming months.

• Total voters
Why would I have to? I have your mom for that.

So many monkeys to spank though...

lOy5rfk.jpg

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Well, it turns out I don't give two phucks what you think on this topic. Another honest answer. Soz bub.
Then just put me, along with everyone else who ever says something you don't want to hear, on ignore. That way your fragile little ego can thrive.

Reactions: Scruddy
Then just put me, along with everyone else who ever says something you don't want to hear, on ignore. That way your fragile little ego can thrive.

Awwww but buddy...you've got soooooo many other great takes on other topics. I'd hate to miss those amazing nuggets of wisdom. <----Not so honest description of what you bring to HORT.

Awwww but buddy...you've got soooooo many other great takes on other topics. I'd hate to miss those amazing nuggets of wisdom. <----Not so honest description of what you bring to HORT.
Ironic post considering you bring nothing of value yourself. Now go get another monkey pox jab, you are undoubtedly the target audience for it.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Ironic post considering you bring nothing of value yourself. Now go get another monkey pox jab, you are undoubtedly the target audience for it.

I bring the dick heat every day broseph. It's ok to lash out when you meet someone so superior to yourself though NC, I don't blame you and still like you.

I bring the dick heat every day broseph. It's ok to lash out when you meet something so superior to yourself though NC, I don't blame you and still like you.
I'm glad that you acknowledge that your attacks come from a feeling of inferiority. I'm sorry I gave you trouble for being pumped full of trump's juices. That wasn't nice of me in hindsight.

Tetanus shot comes up soon. I had my first two Covid shots, otherwise, besides Hep B, and childhood vaccines, I’ve never had a vaccine as an adult

In other words, "I only want to talk to people who affirm my every thought and feeling". All too common in this place. Expand yourself a bit, you might be surprised what you'll learn.

Back on topic, I'll give you a good example from my last checkup. Doc, a well respected Johnson County pcp, nudged me to get on a hep b vax schedule. When I asked why, he said they were seeing an increase in hep b in Johnson Co. When I asked the risk factors, who's getting infected, and how it's transmitted, and he shared that it's blood and semen from infected people, I decided it wasn't in my best interest. As a healthy boring 48 yo married to the same person for 24 years, I couldn't be lower risk for hep b. As we discussed it doc agreed I was super low risk.
Should I have just shut up, not asked questions and done what he said originally?

Reactions: rolfey and Scruddy
In other words, "I only want to talk to people who affirm my every thought and feeling". All too common in this place. Expand yourself a bit, you might be surprised what you'll learn.

Back on topic, I'll give you a good example from my last checkup. Doc, a well respected Johnson County pcp, nudged me to get on a hep b vax schedule. When I asked why, he said they were seeing an increase in hep b in Johnson Co. When I asked the risk factors, who's getting infected, and how it's transmitted, and he shared that it's blood and semen from infected people, I decided it wasn't in my best interest. As a healthy boring 48 yo married to the same person for 24 years, I couldn't be lower risk for hep b. As we discussed it doc agreed I was super low risk.
Should I have just shut up, not asked questions and done what he said originally?

Wait, are you saying a medical professional took you through screening questions and you both came to a decision based on the answers of the screening? Wow, dude…thats next level and never happens in doctor’s offices across the USA. I can’t wait for your next bombshell. Pins and needles over here!

P.S. if you actually had to initiate the screening, your doc sucks. But I’m sure the whole “he was pushing me to do it and I backed him down” schtick works better with your dipshit aggrieved coffee crew so maybe you’d better keep him.

Last edited:
Wait, are you saying a medical professional took you through screening questions and you both came to a decision based on the answers of the screening? Wow, dude…thats next level and never happens in doctor’s offices across the USA. I can’t wait for your next bombshell. Pins and needles over here!

P.S. if you actually had to initiate the screening, your doc sucks. But I’m sure the whole “he was pushing me to do it and I backed him down” schtick works better with your dipshit aggrieved coffee crew so maybe you’d better keep him.
Nope, he pushed it, I asked all the pertinent questions. No screening whatsoever.
And no coffee crew for me, where do you come up with this shit? I'm 48, not 68. Pro-jec-tion.

Nope, he pushed it, I asked all the pertinent questions. No screening whatsoever.
And no coffee crew for me, where do you come up with this shit? I'm 48, not 68. Pro-jec-tion.

Sure bud.

Whelp, we’re way past the two phucks I don’t give about you or your thoughts on this fella. See ya in the next riveting tale you’ll be making up to defend being a repubber.

True, he said that. It was a gaffe. But everybody knew it was a gaffe BECAUSE, as Snopes points out...

"During the same public appearance, Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick."

Reactions: Joes Place
Except they both said literally the same thing....

Fauci: "when people are vaccinated they're not going to get infected."

Walensky: "vaccinated people do not carry the virus and don't get sick."

Or my personal favorite from Albert bourla (Pfizer CEO): "there is no variant that escapes the protection of our vaccines."

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
Sure bud.

Whelp, we’re way past the two phucks I don’t give about you or your thoughts on this fella. See ya in the next riveting tale you’ll be making up to defend being a repubber.
Yep, everyones a liar whenever they share an experience you disagree with... You're just proving my point regarding your fragile little ego. Mommy never told you you were wrong did she?

Fauci: "when people are vaccinated they're not going to get infected."

Walensky: "vaccinated people do not carry the virus and don't get sick."
Again: Cherry-picked soundbites.

Learn to get your science from actual formal scientists and formal press-releases.

Reactions: HawkNester
Member that time Trump said US cases "were at 15 and would be down to zero soon"?

And that "shining a flashlight" inside you could be a therapy?

No, I'm sure you don't....

Member that time Trump said US cases "were at 15 and would be down to zero soon"?

And that "shining a flashlight" inside you could be a therapy?

No, I'm sure you don't....
Why are you deflecting to trump? And how are you claiming those direct quotes were taken out of context? Please expand on these comments..

How old are you??? Grow the **** UP!
That is one way to get sleepy joe to be less interested in molesting you..

In all seriousness who the **** are you to tell someone to grow up? Look at your post history lol you scream immaturity on a routine basis so your words here really couldn't ring any more hollow if you tried.

That is one way to get sleepy joe to be less interested in molesting you..

In all seriousness who the **** are you to tell someone to grow up? Look at your post history lol you scream immaturity on a routine basis so your words here really couldn't ring any more hollow if you tried.
Saying shit like Joe wants to molest me couldn't be more stupidly immature.

Anyone with a brain like that deserves to be told to **** off. Punk ass traitor pos.

Saying shit like Joe wants to molest me couldn't be more stupidly immature.

Anyone with a brain like that deserves to be told to **** off. Punk ass traitor pos.
you voted for a man who molested his own daughter (her words, not mine). You're a bad human being and should definitely work harder to improve yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT