ADVERTISEMENT

What's the deal with tall kitchen garbage bags?

The Tradition

HB King
Apr 23, 2002
The last two or three times we bought tall kitchen garbage bags, they don't fit around the top of the tall kitchen garbage can. We keep buying a different brand and still the same problem. WTF is going on? We've had this can for years but this is a new issue. Did the manufacturers decide to resize the specs for a tall kitchen can or something? Do I need to go find a new skinny can?

Confused Married With Children GIF

The last two or three times we bought tall kitchen garbage bags, they don't fit around the top of the tall kitchen garbage can. We keep buying a different brand and still the same problem. WTF is going on? We've had this can for years but this is a new issue. Did the manufacturers decide to resize the specs for a tall kitchen can or something? Do I need to go find a new skinny can?
Are you buying the right size?

This is HORT for cryin’ out loud! We use tall kitchen bags as condoms! $20 for a roll of 120 bags from Costco. Gotta buy in bulk to keep your Mrs. Happy pip pip!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT