FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
End borders.
End police.
End arresting people for crimes.
End sex/ gender differences.
End safe spaces for women.
End the existence of non-brown people online and in real life.
End accountability.
End Democracy by having opponents removed from ballots or dragged through court.
Support Hamas.
Where are you going with all of this?

End borders.
End police.
End accountability.
End Democracy by having opponents removed from ballots or dragged through court.
Support Hamas.
Watch the movie the purge, only it’s not for one 12 hour period a year.

Reactions: seminoleed
End borders.
End police.
End accountability.
Support Hamas.
One people, one love.

End borders.
End police.
End accountability.
Support Hamas.
The answers can all be found right here > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Communist_Manifesto

You can probably snag a copy on EBAY or Amazon for 89 cents.

Remember "Resist" when Trump was elected? Well, it never stopped, they just stopped talking about it when they had a chance to brand Republicans as the "party of no" when Rs decided to return the favor after Biden was elected...although Rs don't really hold up to it as well as Ds did since they do actually agree with good legislation, even if Biden gets credit for it in the end.

So basically, the good legislation Ds want gets passed. But good legislation Rs initiate does not, because resist... So when it becomes "if Republicans say it I'm believing the opposite" then you'll quickly end up supporting this ultra left wing positions, because in reality about 90% of what Ds and Rs do together, they naturally agree on. But there's an anti R image to uphold.

It's not that Rs don't do this and the far right doesn't try to block everything, it's just that Rs don't stick together as much Ds do so they're not nearly as successful at obstruction as Ds were.

The answers can all be found right here > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Communist_Manifesto

You can probably snag a copy on EBAY or Amazon for 89 cents.
Why would you need to snag a copy of the Communist Manifesto from Amazon when you already have the Internet? It's free all over the internet, buddy. Even if Marx was a real bastard about his own intellectual property, the time for that would have passed for that quite a while ago since the Communist Manifesto was written and published in 1848 in response widespread revolutions in Europe that year.

Reactions: Ree4
Remember "Resist" when Trump was elected? Well, it never stopped, they just stopped talking about it when they had a chance to brand Republicans as the "party of no" when Rs decided to return the favor after Biden was elected...although Rs don't really hold up to it as well as Ds did since they do actually agree with good legislation, even if Biden gets credit for it in the end.

So basically, the good legislation Ds want gets passed. But good legislation Rs initiate does not, because resist... So when it becomes "if Republicans say it I'm believing the opposite" then you'll quickly end up supporting this ultra left wing positions, because in reality about 90% of what Ds and Rs do together, they naturally agree on. But there's an anti R image to uphold.

It's not that Rs don't do this and the far right doesn't try to block everything, it's just that Rs don't stick together as much Ds do so they're not nearly as successful at obstruction as Ds were.

Republicans usually do a pretty good job with the tax cuts when they have power. What other good stuff do they have that gets resisted? Mandatory religious education? Forcing teens to work minimum of 20 hours at Burger King in high school if their family gets food stamps? Electrified border fences?

Reactions: Ree4
Why would you need to snag a copy of the Communist Manifesto from Amazon when you already have the Internet? It's free all over the internet, buddy. Even if Marx was a real bastard about his own intellectual property, the time for that would have passed for that quite a while ago since the Communist Manifesto was written and published in 1848 in response widespread revolutions in Europe that year.
I'm sure you can come up with a better deflection than this?

Republicans usually do a pretty good job with the tax cuts when they have power. What other good stuff do they have that gets resisted? Mandatory religious education? Forcing teens to work minimum of 20 hours at Burger King in high school if their family gets food stamps? Electrified border fences?
Putting idiots like this in prison for good >

Watch where OP gets his likes from on that post...they will be from MAGA loonies. Once again, when I say to OP that he helps give arguments to the radical right board members, as a Trump hater, he isn't helping things in the least.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Says the guy in a cult. You believe what a rapist conman tells you. He came along and suddenly you stopped listening to actual Republicans who you agreed with wholeheartedly before 2015.

What? I voted for Biden. I just think a large portion of the Dem base are certifiably insane and detached from reality. Examples are everywhere.

What? I voted for Biden. I just think a large portion of the Dem base are certifiably insane and detached from reality. Examples are everywhere.
There are FAR more crazy FAR RIGHT people than there are on the FAR LEFT. Just look at Congress. The far right wing of the House, including the Speaker are batshit crazy people. The left has about 3.

Watch where OP gets his likes from on that post...they will be from MAGA loonies. Once again, when I say to OP that he helps give arguments to the radical right board members, as a Trump hater, he isn't helping things in the least.
Why do you think that the answer to a party that does all of the crazy dangerous shit that Trump and the GOP does, is a party who wants no borders and thinks if people don't want their 13 year old daughter to share a shower with an 18 year old man, they are bigots?

Those things aren't opposite of one another. They're just different brands of crazy that I have no interest in subscribing to. And for every GOP anti-Democracy Tweet you can find, I can show you a Democrat pro-Hamas, children's drag queen reading time, defund the police nutbag that I also want nothing to do with.

Quit acting like one party is such and easy and obvious choice over the other. They're both incredibly horrible for a lot of reasons.

End borders.
End police.
End accountability.
Support Hamas.
Such a lazy and uninformed list.

And end accountability? Really? You're going to say that with Trump as the leader of the GOP? Just f***ing laughable.

I apologize.

All good. I tend to be pretty conservative on certain issues that confuses a lot of hyper liberals around here.

There is only one party that is serious about a maintaining a functioning democracy in this country. The Dem party. Only one party where we wouldn't have to be concerned giving them power and then they straight up refuse to relinquish it. Ala Jan 6.

I have to vote Dem, doesn’t mean I have to like it or some of their more insane policy stances.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Such a lazy and uninformed list.

And end accountability? Really? You're going to say that with Trump as the leader of the GOP? Just f***ing laughable.
So, it's this list that bothers you, eh? Not the one it's parodying? You know...the one who says a party wants to end recreational sex.

End borders.
End police.
End accountability.
Support Hamas.
Let's start with ending stupid f**** like you first!

Nope. One crazy party. Led by a madman cult leader who is doing Putin’s bidding.

Sorry. This both sides thing is intellectually dishonest and a cop out.
You don't even know what the sides are. You think it's Dem vs. Republican. It's not. They are on the same side. The reality is that it's them for themselves against us, having to deal with all of their selfishness, idiocy and malfeasance.

End borders.
End police.
End accountability.
Support Hamas.

You seem to hit all of the Fox/OAN/Twitter talking points.

Meanwhile, the GOP is actively trying to end any form of modern ObGyn care or birth control. They've stated it outright.

The claim was "make it state's rights", but when folks can go out of state, they've completely upended that claim and now want to criminalize any out-of-state abortion by any resident of their states.

Wow. You are one brainwashed Mo-Fo.
COVID was discovered right outside of the lab where they make COVID. And to this day, you consider any and all mentions of that lab as being the source as "conspiracy theory nonsense". You, talking about people being brainwashed, may be the funniest thing that has ever hit the internet.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT