ADVERTISEMENT

When are Big Ten seeds set to be announced?

Pre seeds will come out this coming Monday. Official brackets will most likely come out next Friday. Pre seeds rarely change.

Reactions: sdvike
Pretty sure Teske is happy for the oppurtunity and will make the most of it. Hope he gets a last hurrah Murinesque style and AAs.

Reactions: Slim45
If Teske loses first round to Bouzakis, he would likely have Dustin Norris in first round consolations, followed by the loser of Nagao/Van Dee in order to place top 8. Top 7 at the weight auto qualify. He can help himself a lot by just beating Bouzakis right away

Reactions: el dub
If Teske loses first round to Bouzakis, he would likely have Dustin Norris in first round consolations, followed by the loser of Nagao/Van Dee in order to place top 8. Top 7 at the weight auto qualify. He can help himself a lot by just beating Bouzakis right away
Beat Bouzakis and he most likely gets Madrigal in the quarters who Schriever beat by MD in the dual. Win that and it’s Shawver from Rutgers in the semis.

Initial thoughts:

Brody gets the 3 seed, nice.
Love Woods seed/draw
Franek has a tough road for the 4 seed
Caliendo and MM in semis will be a great. Looking for a much closer match this time

Initial thoughts:

Brody gets the 3 seed, nice.
Love Woods seed/draw
Franek has a tough road for the 4 seed
Caliendo and MM in semis will be a great. Looking for a much closer match this time
I thought Brody got 14th seed?

Reactions: Exo
How do you as a coaching staff botch a seed for one of your wrestlers. You put Teske as an alternate? Which effs him. I really wanna be happy with this coaching but they make so god damn tough

TnT either hates Teske or they just don’t care about screwing him over. Two years in a row with their mistakes at this weight class is criminal stupidity. Hope Teske comes out on fire with a huge upset.
I was under the impression that Teske was nursing an injury some of the missed time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT