ADVERTISEMENT

When in life were you taught to pee all over public toilet seats?

I missed that life lesson I think. wtf is wrong with people and public restrooms?!
It's probably due to not wanting to touch a public toilet lid.

It's a vicious circle. Not wanting to touch the lid because folks piss all over it and then pissing all over it yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom
images

As a guy who raised four daughters this was one of my biggest pet peeves. When a 3-year-old has to pee, she has to pee right now. It was always so frustrating having to play the “which toilet seat needs the least amount of cleaning before I can let her sit on it” game and then trying to get it clean in time before she peed her pants.

It was the most liberating feeling in the world when they reached the age where I could just let them go into the women’s restroom by themselves.

I think it's a function of being taught germ-phobia (ie, don't touch that seat young man). And we all saw where that led us over the last couple of years.

I was raised up right. Probably first grade or so. It's a reproductive strategy. Always a chance a woman comes into contact with it and gets knocked up. Then I'm proud.

I think it's a function of being taught germ-phobia (ie, don't touch that seat young man). And we all saw where that led us over the last couple of years.

I would love to touch public toilet seats but they are covered in piss and shit.

Now try sending a child with special needs into the restroom. It’s bad enough that I have to endure the mess that is a public restroom, but sending my so in there…ugh. He's no longer a child and is fully capable of using a toilet by himself. But with how disgusting some of them are, I always go with him to make sure he chooses a clean stall.

I missed that life lesson I think. wtf is wrong with people and public restrooms?!
Thank you for making this thread. I've contemplated it at times for a while now.

In my estimation, it's mostly the old farts that no longer have the greatest control over their bowel movements, and your typical sote dirty human beings that believe a shower is that thing that happens when water falls from the sky.................

But yeah the people with less than 100% accuracy when using public toilets who then leave their evidence of poor aim as a gift for the next person need to be banished to a desert and set upon by starving wild animals.

I just always assumed it was extremely obese people responsible for this because they can’t physically find their wanker so they just let the piss fly where it will and they have no idea if their butthole is over the water because their ass is the size of a Walmart parking lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT