ADVERTISEMENT

When Trump or Biden Dies...

Hawki97

HR Legend
Dec 16, 2001
Iowa City, IA
...what will people do?

Will there be celebrations in the streets with trucker caravans (for Biden's death) or joyous protestish marches (for Trump's death)?
Will there be quiet celebrations / toasts over dinner?
Will it just go by like any other presidential dirt nap?
Will conspiracy theories abound and believe they're not dead (probably more on the MAGA wierdo side)?

I'll personally breath a sigh of relief when Trump goes and be pretty "meh" when Biden goes.

Rip. About the same foe any prior president.

Disagree unless it takes them both 10 or more years to die and they stay out of politics after this election.

Things are going to be different now. The hatred level is much higher and the fact that they are both running for president ups that even more.

The funerals may look similar to how previous presidents got but how people react to it will be a lot less empathetic.

And with Trump there will be a conspiracy theory that he was assassinated even if he dies of a heart attack on live TV.

Rip. About the same foe any prior president.
I bet Rs will celebrate Biden's death even if they say they won't beforehand.

Kind of like when my R friends were posting memes before the last election that if they lose they will go on with their lives because they are adults and not snowflakes. And then when they lost they stormed the Capitol and acted like snowflakes. Lulz.

Kind of like when my R friends were posting memes before the last election that if they lose they will go on with their lives because they are adults and not snowflakes. And then when they lost they stormed the Capitol and acted like snowflakes. Lulz.
You had friends storm the capital?

The Dems have already started celebrating the idea in this very thread, me, I will treat it as any other.

Reactions: goldmom

There's a guy I went to high school that is totally "this guy" - all the way to going to the Capitol on Jan6. He barely has a brain in his head but he used what few firing synapses he has to make the decision to not go in. I'll give him that I guess.

I'll have to restrain my dad from going to wherever Trump is buried and trying to piss on his grave. Either that or join him (don't think LE would look kindly on that, so the former it is).

Rs like to decorate their trucks with vinyl wraps of Biden being hogtied.

Millah was just stating there will be a lot of that on the twits. You disagree?

(Don't worry, I understand man, you see what you want to see. It's a human condition.)
I agree that thr left will be vocal on thier feelings towards Trump. To think Millah didn't get a little giddy while getting to post "rest in piss" is foolish.

• Love
Reactions: Hawki97
I will personally cremate Joe in India to prove to him Indians are not xenophobic.

When Trump dies it will make the Death of Rush Limbaugh look like the death of Lady Di. The usual suspects will rush to the tweet box with the hot take that starts with "I don't care if I'm supposed to be respectful or not..." then say something about ruining America for their children.

When Biden dies it will be pretty much the same as when Ted Kennedy died without the "killing a lady" parts.

And on here with each of them, the first 8 or so posts will be in the "RIP" range. By post 12 it will be a full on no holds barred bloodbath.

When Trump dies it will make the Death of Rush Limbaugh look like the death of Lady Di. The usual suspects will rush to the tweet box with the hot take that starts with "I don't care if I'm supposed to be respectful or not..." then say something about ruining America for their children.

When Biden dies it will be pretty much the same as when Ted Kennedy died without the "killing a lady" parts.

Nice. You're always so in tune with things. What will the "other side" of the usual suspects rush to the tweet box and say?

Nice. You're always so in tune with things. What will the "other side" of the usual suspects rush to the tweet box and say?
They will say "Say what you will about the man..." and then give some vague half assed compliment about protecting our borders or keeping China in check or something like that.

Anything else you'd like to learn today? I make a mean frittata.

And on here with each of them, the first 8 or so posts will be in the "RIP" range. By post 12 it will be a full on no holds barred bloodbath.
they'll straight up skip that part for Trump

They will say "Say what you will about the man..." and then give some vague half assed compliment about protecting our borders or keeping China in check or something like that.

Anything else you'd like to learn today? I make a mean frittata.

Nothing about the deep state? Or lizards? Or NY pizza places?

DYw0bxoUMAEH3Of.jpg

on the flip side, some people will need to be restrained from going full saltburn on Trump's grave.
This will probably happen but the grounds crews on whatever golf course he is buried on will probably fix it right up.

Nothing about the deep state? Or lizards? Or NY pizza places?

DYw0bxoUMAEH3Of.jpg
Oh well naturally. I thought you were referring to the people who wanted to pretend to slightly hide their disdain or love for him.

AOC will be dancing around the campfire and MTG will be calling for a murder investigation into her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT