ADVERTISEMENT

When Trump or Biden Dies...

...what will people do?

Will there be celebrations in the streets with trucker caravans (for Biden's death) or joyous protestish marches (for Trump's death)?
Will there be quiet celebrations / toasts over dinner?
Will it just go by like any other presidential dirt nap?
Will conspiracy theories abound and believe they're not dead (probably more on the MAGA wierdo side)?

I'll personally breath a sigh of relief when Trump goes and be pretty "meh" when Biden goes.
There are evil people that do heinous things that I wouldn't mind dying. To celebrate the death of a politician or someone you disagree with, however, is pretty demented thinking. I wouldn't even celebrate Joy Behar dying and I loathe her.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
I'm mostly curious what Trump planned for his funeral. Golden casket? Military parade? a gigantic eternal flame? I'm sure it will be bigger and flashier than any President in the past.

Reactions: lucas80
Trump's will be a spectacle. Because it will truly be a "bOTH siDes" thing. There will be celebrations and dancing on the grave by anti-Trumpers and probably just relief by normal people. Then on the other side, there will be the wild conspiracies, there will be genuine eulogies that are so positive and promotional of Trump that they seem like mockery/satire to the normal person. Then the more normal conservatives who don't necessarily like Trump, who will be further turned off by the lib reaction.

Biden's will resemble a much more traditional reaction. Sure, there will be some classless celebration from MAGA land, but MAGA is much more widely dispersed, will anyone notice that a couple MAGAs fired their guns into the air in bumfvck Iowa in celebration? But it won't be anything like the joyous reaction to Trump's death.

Best case scenario is Trump loses soundly in November, and then dies naturally of the least controversially way possible shortly after. That would hopefully allow the GOP to move on from Trump as a loser, a dead person, without conspiracy, without having the hoopla of additional trials, etc.

...what will people do?

Will there be celebrations in the streets with trucker caravans (for Biden's death) or joyous protestish marches (for Trump's death)?
Will conspiracy theories abound and believe they're not dead (probably more on the MAGA wierdo side)?

I'll personally breath a sigh of relief when Trump goes and be pretty "meh" when Biden goes.
people will talk for a day and turn the page. Just the way it works.

Trump's will be a spectacle. Because it will truly be a "bOTH siDes" thing. There will be celebrations and dancing on the grave by anti-Trumpers and probably just relief by normal people. Then on the other side, there will be the wild conspiracies, there will be genuine eulogies that are so positive and promotional of Trump that they seem like mockery/satire to the normal person. Then the more normal conservatives who don't necessarily like Trump, who will be further turned off by the lib reaction.

Biden's will resemble a much more traditional reaction. Sure, there will be some classless celebration from MAGA land, but MAGA is much more widely dispersed, will anyone notice that a couple MAGAs fired their guns into the air in bumfvck Iowa in celebration? But it won't be anything like the joyous reaction to Trump's death.

Best case scenario is Trump loses soundly in November, and then dies naturally of the least controversially way possible shortly after. That would hopefully allow the GOP to move on from Trump as a loser, a dead person, without conspiracy, without having the hoopla of additional trials, etc.

An excellent level headed - and likely very accurate - response. Well done.

Just imaging the mountain of shit worthy of dumping on the Orange Turd's grave.

He'll probably want to be (cremated) like Hitler to avoid the terror of having his remains mutilated by the commoners as did Mussolini.

I'm guessing when Trump dies McDonalds will probably post an "RIP to our top spending customer" tweet.

Reactions: Moral
The grift will be insane when Trump dies. Flags, candles, dishes, etc. All the crap the vulnerable love to waste their money on.

• Love
Reactions: lucas80 and Hawki97
The grift will be insane when Trump dies. Flags, candles, dishes, etc. All the crap the vulnerable love to waste their money on.

I've actually thought about capitalizing on this. I was thinking lockets of trump "ashes" or something like that. Super cheap to produce in mass in China. Make it for $1, sell it for $99.

Keep Trump close to your heart for forever!

Not sure I’ll celebrate Trump’s death but I will definitely breathe a HUGE sigh of relief. Honestly, I’d be just as relieved if he would simply go away. Go back to Mar A Lago and play golf; stay off social media and just keep to himself. I know that’s an impossibility but a girl can dream.

As for Biden, I would hope his death is commemorated like other past presidents who dedicated their lives to public service. I won’t feel particularly happy or sad about it though.

...what will people do?

yes.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT