ADVERTISEMENT

When was the last time your car had a flat tire?

They are good unless you're in the middle of the sticks. That also happened to me. No service. I always keep fix a flat, couple of cans, 12v air compressor to inflate the tire, and some tools handy.

That might be fine in an enclosed trunk, but I don't like the idea of any cans of stuff being permanently stored in the cabin of an SUV.

I was driving my white Corolla last night in the pouring rain and the "tire pressure" light came on. Oy.

I pulled over into a residential parking lot and saw the rear tire was flat. I may have hit a nail. I called roadside service and he showed up within 15 minutes and put my spare tire on. Quality service.

The technician told me not to drive over 30 MPH with the spare tire. That may be difficult since I have to drive about 75 miles today. I'll try to avoid the highways.

I called my tire guy to leave a voice-mail to tell him I needed help but his voice-mail didn't work.

I'll put on my reflective vest on tonight and will drop my car off at the mechanic and will leave a note and my key in his mail slot and will pray he can fix it tomorrow. He may be super busy. I'll take Uber home.

CSB.

When was the last time you had a flat?
Why didn't you pray for god to air up your tire?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT