ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Ironbird?

OH BOY..... ^^^^^ HERE WE GO!!!! Tacomas are good trucks!?!?!??! Do you mean, GOOD CARS??????

"so are tundras, mine made in Texas" REALLY!??!?!?! Did you EVER STOP and ask WHY???????

Ladies and gentlemen PLEASE WAKE THE F UP!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!! What do I need to explain here????? Does ANYONE understand why a Toyota factory is here in the USA???? Are ANY of you old enough to remember ALL the USA brands that are no longer with us?

Did you EVER even ask yourself, "GEEE selfie, what in hell happened!?!?!? For example, I don't think I can name a family in my entire neighborhood that did not have an OLDSMOBILE. They were fantastic cars and one of the FIRST American car companies. What happened to them????

Let me ask you, do you think that if YOU were running the show at OLDSMOBILE, that you could have MAYBE figured out a PATH FOWARD???? Hmmmmm SIR IRON- to quote a famous move line- I DON'T KNOW!!!!

Have you ever heard of SEARS, EVINRUDE, PLYMOUTH, etc..... Have you maybe took a look at what is going on RIGHT now at CHRYSLER????

Raise your hand if you have seen the "new Jeep Wagoneer" ???? I mean, if you PAID someone to F something up, they could not have done a better job!!!!! It even could be a decent car, BUT IT AINT A WAGONEER and there was 100 maybe 1000s of "kids" drawing up images of what it SHOULD have looked like!!!!! THEY GOT IT!!!!!

How many of you would recommend that DODGE do away with HEMI powered CHARGERS and CHALLENGERS????? PLEASE ALL that do, send contact info because I have a cheap bridge to sell you!!!! Minor damage from a SHIP HITTING IT!!!!!!

EVINRUDE had what I consider a "MAGIC" 2 stroke outboard. MAYBE????? the greatest outboard ever made??? Yet the BRP POS over in Canada, SHUT IT DOWN, took Covid buy out money AND SCREWED 100,000s of people!!!! then they had the BALLS to put out one of the BIGGEST most STUPID ASININE designs ANYONE would ever see!!!! Something they called a GHOST motor or some crap!!!!

STUPIDITY BY DESIGN and we have a GREAT deal of it even here which disgusts me if I am being HONEST!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT