ADVERTISEMENT

Where Is Pemsl Going?

someplace he can play without a coach having 2 sons on the court. Just a guess.

I am sick of these comments. Connor is one of the toughest players on the team and Pat is cut of the same mold but with more natural talent if he can get his body intact after recovering from freaking cancer. I hope Jack is a Hawkeye also! Pemsl brought toughness but was frustrating at times also. Dude wants to be the man somewhere and I think UNI or Drake would be excellent fits to be a stud. Cordell is a great Iowan and Hawkeye. Wish him the best!

I am sick of these comments. Connor is one of the toughest players on the team and Pat is cut of the same mold but with more natural talent if he can get his body intact after recovering from freaking cancer. I hope Jack is a Hawkeye also! Pemsl brought toughness but was frustrating at times also. Dude wants to be the man somewhere and I think UNI or Drake would be excellent fits to be a stud. Cordell is a great Iowan and Hawkeye. Wish him the best!

He’s not going to be a stud at those places either. He is what he is at this point. He will probably get more minutes at those places - which I’m sure is what he wants for his final year - but he is going to be the man.

Reactions: Fan In Black
He’s not going to be a stud at those places either. He is what he is at this point. He will probably get more minutes at those places - which I’m sure is what he wants for his final year - but he is going to be the man.
I doubt he would get more minutes at UNI. He would be a decent banger down low for one of those teams.

I agree with this and I guess I just mean more of a key player. Poor wording on my part. Just hope he finds a good fit and more time

Reactions: owenhawk
That COULD make sense if he could offer more than them but after injuries he can't and he knows it.
I'm disappointed that he has been so battered in his young life. He would have been very successful if he could have healed after the first surgery.

You missed April Fool's Day by a couple. Oh, you're serious?!? Then you're just a troll. And a not very bright one at that.

Maybe he is transferring somewhere where the competition is not so brutal every single night. The Atlantic 10 perhaps.

Article on TOS says Pemsl has heard from New Mexico State, Cincinnati, Boston College, ETSU, Central Michigan, Western Michigan, Toledo, Akron, Illinois State, Albany, South Florida, Seattle, San Diego, Virginia Tech and Drake since entering the portal.

Best wishes to Cordell. He will have his degree and a lot of his friends are also graduating. I'm thinking he ends up at a university in Illinois or Indiana because he has relatives there, but that's just a guess. He was one of my favorite players, and I'll miss him in an Iowa uniform.

wow-you-dumb-bitch-19465143.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT