ADVERTISEMENT

Where the World’s at in the Hunt for the Origins of Covid-19

Because I havent followed this closely, why does this topic seem to split between R and D's?
Because that is the world we live in today. Except in this case, I see more independent thinkers, or at least those that claim to be, siding more with the lab leak theory. Only the die hard D’s are holding onto the wet market theory. Most because they don’t want to be wrong about anything.

Because that is the world we live in today. Except in this case, I see more independent thinkers, or at least those that claim to be, siding more with the lab leak theory. Only the die hard D’s are holding onto the wet market theory. Most because they don’t want to be wrong about anything.
That’s because extreme lefties tie their self worth to politics. Most of the suicidal posters on this board are lefties. Politics is all they have.

Taking issue with everything isnt really my style. I leave that to extremist.
So...you brought politics into it with your question. Accused me of brining politics into it with my answer and now claim that you didn't do the same with the right wing answers because "taking issue with everything isn't really my style."
Sure Jan GIF

Remember being banned from social media and other media partners for even questioning things and being called a conspiracy theorist? Yeah, that was awesome!

chris-farley.gif

We know it started in the vicinity of Wuhan China,.. We also know that very early on China restricted domestic travel in and out of Wuhan, while simultaneously continuing to allow international travel in and out of the same area,.. This inexcusable action is more damning than any origin story could ever be.

Aren't there wet markets all over China?

There aren't labs studying the coronavirus and bats all over China.
So? You still can’t lay out a reasonable scenario that accounts for two different strains appearing within days of each other and both being centered on the market. You need to stop presenting the lab as being some kind of proof. Make it fit the facts.
We know it started in the vicinity of Wuhan China,.. We also know that very early on China restricted domestic travel in and out of Wuhan, while simultaneously continuing to allow international travel in and out of the same area,.. This inexcusable action is more damning than any origin story could ever be.
We know it started at the market. That's undeniable at this point.

map-who-800.png

Make a case for the release from the lab making it to the market and ONLY the market.

So? You still can’t lay out a reasonable scenario that accounts for two different strains appearing within days of each other and both being centered on the market. You need to stop presenting the lab as being some kind of proof. Make it fit the facts.

We know it started at the market. That's undeniable at this point.

map-who-800.png

Make a case for the release from the lab making it to the market and ONLY the market.
Who’s to say the first 2 cases were at the market? We trust the Chinese on that? The folks that verifiably covered up that it was transmissible?

Who’s to say the first 2 cases were at the market? We trust the Chinese on that? The folks that verifiably covered up that it was transmissible?
LOL...there is not a single piece of evidence that you could be shown that is going to change your mind. It doesn't matter how iron-clad it is. You have set your mind on a lab incident and there is NOTHING that will change that. You'll dismiss everything no matter who produces it as Chinese disinformation.

Show me ANY evidence to support a lab incident - and a building being in a city isn't evidence - and I'll gladly consider it.

And now you know why this breaks down along D v R lines @IsaacHarrison . There's science and there are conspiracy theories.

LOL...there is not a single piece of evidence that you could be shown that is going to change your mind. It doesn't matter how iron-clad it is. You have set your mind on a lab incident and there is NOTHING that will change that. You'll dismiss everything no matter who produces it as Chinese disinformation.

Show me ANY evidence to support a lab incident - and a building being in a city isn't evidence - and I'll gladly consider it.

And now you know why this breaks down along D v R lines @IsaacHarrison . There's science and there are conspiracy theories.
I don’t trust any evidence the Chinese provide on this subject. I think skepticism is justified in this case…they verifiably covered shit up.

I think you’re more of an expert than me. If the information the Chinese provided is correct I think you’re most likely correct.

Sorry…I just don’t trust the Chinese. Do you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT