ADVERTISEMENT

Which Hot Sauce Are You Pickin'?

McLovin32

HB Legend
Feb 1, 2008
You can only have one of these for the rest of your life. Which one are you picking? Cannot pick any variations of a sauce. It has to be one of these shown. I don't dislike any of them, but Cholula is the very clear #1 for me. I'd probably pick Valentina or El Yucateco 2nd.

ww6z6n8pn6t41.jpg

4, 9, 5 are my go to for table sauces at a restaurant, in that order. 11 works at Chick-fil-a since they have packets of it.

My family has gotten me Hot Ones sauce bundles for Christmas the past few years and I've gotten some really good ones from there.

Reactions: McLovin32
My family has gotten me Hot Ones sauce bundles for Christmas the past few years and I've gotten some really good ones from there.
You can definitely find some great hot sauces in those packs. Quite the opposite of these though
71tCDew3mVL.jpg

They all taste exactly the same. Every damn year my sister's (no pics) boyfriend(no pics) gets me this trash for Christmas. I just end up throwing them all out.

You can only have one of these for the rest of your life. Which one are you picking? Cannot pick any variations of a sauce. It has to be one of these shown. I don't dislike any of them, but Cholula is the very clear #1 for me. I'd probably pick Valentina or El Yucateco 2nd.

ww6z6n8pn6t41.jpg

I can absolutely live for the rest of my life without any of these. Don't understand the love for "hot sauce"....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT