Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
Tex Avery Smoking GIF

Housekeeper.

I love to cook, I can't ride in a car driven by someone else and my wife loves gardening...so, there it is.
If I had a personal chef I wouldn't live to 40. If I don't get a housekeeper I'll probably get some kind of weird pneumonia and die by 50 from ignorance on how to and how often to clean certain appliance components

If I had a personal chef I wouldn't live to 40. If I don't get a housekeeper I'll probably get some kind of weird pneumonia and die by 50 from ignorance on how to and how often to clean certain appliances components

You definitely should get a cleaning service 😆

Apartment isn't very big, not hard to keep clean. Don't have a yard. Work from home and I'm good with walking/biking/bus/train/Uber.

Personal chef would be nice.

Reactions: BrianNole777
I have 2, 3 and 4 already so 1 is the only option. (2 would be UBER's and CAB's and LYFT but what's the difference)

And boy would that be awesome, I love to cook but when you're not in the mood just ring the bell!

Already have a cleaning person, although would be nice to have one for the daily cleaning. I like cooking, but it's exhausting doing it every day. Personal chef is my choice.

Chef.
Wife and I both work and now that the kids are out of the house we have gotten lazy about making dinner. It's probably been a week since we made something other than warming up food from the freezer or making a sandwich.
Would be awesome if someone else planned and made dinner every day.

We actually have a housekeeper so I suppose that either answers the question or allows me to pick a 2nd which would be personal chef. A couple trips we've been on we've had a chef included with accommodations and that was pretty sweet.

Chef is the easy answer.
I’d eat a lot healthier and even though I don’t mind cooking, it gets annoying having to do it at least once a day.
I’ve never understood people who need a house cleaner. Are they that lazy or why is it so hard to do a little cleaning g once a week.

I vote other. I either want a personal assistant (plan my vacations, book restaurants, get me concert tix, etc) or a dedicated handyman (clean my gutters, wash my car, fix the low spot in my patio pavers, fix a clogged drain, etc).

I have a cleaning lady, have a lawn service, I love to cook and don’t need a chauffeur.

I like cooking. And I also find it contrary to my lifestyle not to know exactly what will be for dinner that night.

My ole buddy Jerry always wanted a family to move in with him. A lady to help in the house and mostly cook/clean for all. Kids to do their thing growing up. Man to help outside and for whatever.
Jerry’s son moved on, and his wife took a post as a Mennonite preacher in Longwood, FL.
Dude was kinda lonely, but also wanted to help some folks along in life.
Jerry is one of my heroes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT