ADVERTISEMENT

White girl gains respect from black world.

Insta block.
Bye Felicia....tired of shitheads like you hijacking threads on sports. Too dumb to learn?? Dolt

So, are you referring to my post responding to biggerydog's political thread or his thread?

Or do you know? Anyway, you referred to me and I didn't hijack the thread, so.....

That, and her opinions are usually abjectly stupid and meritless—like a lot of the ones in this thread I have skimmed through and laughed at.

It is kind of scary how stupid some people are today. Of course, before the Internet, we were simply unaware of the prevalence.
Yep.

It's like the current game is pointless. If your team isn't playing why watch? And if they they're not good, why then?
'
Hilarious, right? NBA games can't compete with women's basketball. Ha Ha.

No shit. MAGA shitheads wouldn't think of linking serial bankrupting, insurrectionist, sex assaulting, criminal with 88 charges outstanding, and frauds (most significant: 295 million dollars) Orange Jesus's portfolio is he were a Democrat.

Of course, he wouldn't be a Democrat, which is separates the Right from the Left.
TDS classic get help.

Says the guy who started the whole thing. Such a loser.

Notice Orange Turd groupies can't present logical arguments. Only juvenile barbs. Since this is a subject raised by biggery that should be in the off-topic forum I will not participate further.

Many are tired of the double standard. Blacks tend to be better at basketball, it’s more of a fact. But if someone said “blacks commit the vast majority of violent crime in the U.S.,” well you will be chastised as a racist, even though it’s 100% supported by hard data.
Rarely, does a black person being racist towards a white person cause issues for the white person. Hard truth.

It's a shame that this is what they boil it down to. Admittedly, this is what racist LSU fans also boiled it down to last year for the championship too; white vs black. It amazes me that people still focus on that in this day and age. No one should care that each team is majority one skin color. We should be seeing them as equal athletes on the court, fighting to win.

Focusing on skin color is just sad.
It's hard not to notice the Iowa team photo. Men's or women's.

racist wonder showzen GIF

Imagine this....

White person in suit talking about the spelling bee champion.

"We saw a black girl in Mississippi, do it to a bunch of white girls. That gained my respect! That gained my respect. Like she didn't do this to some other little black girls in Alabama, wherever! She did it to some girls from Harvard who we thought were some highly educated contestants, and put them on her knee and spanked them. I didn't expect that."

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
Met lots of black people on your Iowa Farm have you?
Nice try. I've said before Iowans struggle due to perceive racism due to low black population. My boss is black. My parents were among the few that first welcomed a black teacher into rural Iowa. Will say what the USDA did to black farmers was awful. Well documented. 4H had very racist roots. So your point?

Insta block.
Bye Felicia....tired of shitheads like you hijacking threads on sports. Too dumb to learn?? Dolt

I honestly just don’t get the political shit.… I do understand people saying things that are so illogical you’re almost powerless not to respond, at least that is the way I’m wired…

But we’ve had several thousand years of historically corrupt leaders in every big and small part of the world how anybody can be so naïve as to take to a message board and defend their criminal over somebody else’s is literally baffling to me and yet some dumbass will get on And tell me how bad politician X is over politician Z shortly, it’s mind numbingly stupid.

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
It's a game, during which they bounce a ball and throw it up in the air to try and get it through a metal hoop. If the ball goes through the metal hoop, and depending on where the the ball was thrown from, the team whose player threw the ball into the hoop is awarded two or three points. Children and adults play, and even the mentally challenged can play. It means nothing. It's fun. Keep it chilly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT