ADVERTISEMENT

White House Staffers Turned Up TVs To Drown Out Screaming By Trump Insiders After Russia News

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Nice to know Bannon is still involved as well.

http://www.joemygod.com/2017/05/16/...s-drown-screaming-trump-insiders-russia-news/
Follow the link to see the realtime tweets...

Raw Story
reports:

Reporters at the White House on Monday overheard yelling between White House press secretary Sean Spicer, chief White House counsel Steve Bannon, deputy White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and White House Communications Director Michale Dubke, prompting staffers to turn up TV’s to drown out the back-and-forth.

According to BuzzFeed’s Adrian Carrasquillo, the officials walked into the Cabinet Room of the White House shortly after news broke that Donald Trump revealed classified information to the Russian ambassador and Russian foreign minister during a closed-door meeting last week.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Nice to know Bannon is still involved as well.

http://www.joemygod.com/2017/05/16/...s-drown-screaming-trump-insiders-russia-news/
Follow the link to see the realtime tweets...

Raw Story
reports:

Reporters at the White House on Monday overheard yelling between White House press secretary Sean Spicer, chief White House counsel Steve Bannon, deputy White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and White House Communications Director Michale Dubke, prompting staffers to turn up TV’s to drown out the back-and-forth.

According to BuzzFeed’s Adrian Carrasquillo, the officials walked into the Cabinet Room of the White House shortly after news broke that Donald Trump revealed classified information to the Russian ambassador and Russian foreign minister during a closed-door meeting last week.
Honestly, I feel sorry for Spicer....has to be on the verge of a breakdown. Could you imagine having to speak on behalf of this sh&t show?

Honestly, I feel sorry for Spicer....has to be on the verge of a breakdown. Could you imagine having to speak on behalf of this sh&t show?

I generally tune into the Spicer Comedy Hour and Sean generally has a little fire in his belly when dealing with reporters, but yesterday he just seemed like a broken man, resigned to his fate. I can't imagine how today is going to go.

I've also noticed that he liked to bring out other members of the cabinet or high ranking staff to speak before he does. I think to him that means less time answering questions and more time letting the others take the heat.

I generally tune into the Spicer Comedy Hour and Sean generally has a little fire in his belly when dealing with reporters, but yesterday he just seemed like a broken man, resigned to his fate. I can't imagine how today is going to go.

I've also noticed that he liked to bring out other members of the cabinet or high ranking staff to speak before he does. I think to him that means less time answering questions and more time letting the others take the heat.
He obviously hates his job. Kind of sucks to be picked for a "dream" job.....and it turns into a nightmare on the first day (crowd size)

I don't. He willingly joined this incompetent and unfit administration and began his first press conference by parroting the Trumpster's ridiculous lies about the inauguration crowd size as well as declaring that the administration would have an adversarial relationship with the press. He made his own bed, and now he has to lay in it.

Spicer creates most of his own dilemmas,... just like his boss....

I don't. He willingly joined this incompetent and unfit administration and began his first press conference by parroting the Trumpster's ridiculous lies about the inauguration crowd size as well as declaring that the administration would have an adversarial relationship with the press. He made his own bed, and now he has to lay in it.

He was lying right along with trump whenever he appeared on TV during the campaign. No tears for any of them.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT