ADVERTISEMENT

Who could the new poster be?

NC or NC or Newbie

• Total voters
He's a pain in the azz but I can't help but like the guy at least a little. This board would be a lot less entertaining without him.
Not really. It’s kind of sad to watch someone struggle publicly with substance abuse issues and mental illness.

I forgot, you are old and dried up. Need the artificial lubricants now.

Oh, NC....look at you off the meds again. It's W today broseph.
2-weekly-pill-box-photo-researchers-inc.jpg

Not your best work chis

Just want you to keep it even keel so Caravaggio doesn’t have to go the way of your other 100’s of accounts bub.

Edit to add: Also, when are you coming over to On3? HR could use the boost of a loony with enough time on his hands to create a couple thousand accounts and argue with himself. HROT over there is a wasteland.

Just want you to keep it even keel so Caravaggio doesn’t have to go the way of your other 100’s of accounts bub.

Edit to add: Also, when are you coming over to On3? HR could use the boost of a loony with enough time on his hands to create a couple thousand accounts and argue with himself. HROT over there is a wasteland.

Is NCH5 losing interest in GIAHORT? He seems to have significantly slowed his alternate account creation. I hope he finds new inspiration as he does add some entertainment to this board.

NC is single hand-idly going to make the new GIA mods think OT is where it’s at when it comes to driving new subscriptions. Then they’re going to look at the accounts a little more closely and see it’s all one IP address and start to wonder how one person could possibly piss their life away maintaining so many accounts and posting trash all day.
Nah. There is a Nebraska poster on the football board that NC can't compete with when it comes to creating new alts.

MLSDev is a custom software development company that provides services for developing web, mobile, and desktop solutions. Their experienced developers can help you create a concept and develop custom software applications tailored to your needs. Their services include concept development, design, programming, testing, and deployment.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT