ADVERTISEMENT

Who do we want to win the Michigan/Ohio State game tomorrow?

gohawks50

HR Legend
Gold Member
Dec 28, 2010
I know the likelihood of Iowa beating either of them is almost nil, but for which team should I be cheering tomorrow. I don't like Harbaugh so I was thinking about rooting for Ohio State, but then I thought maybe Iowa would have a small advantage if Michigan won because of having McNamara and All on our team giving the defense a heads up about what plays Michigan might be running on offense.

So who are you rooting for?

Never Jim Harbaugh. I will never let go of the delay of game penalties called against us fans for making too much noise, and for Harbaugh being a little bitch and playing it up to the refs to get additional penalties.

Ohio State fans or Jim Harbaugh…oof.
876kc6.gif

I want Michigan. I feel they would be a better match up for us. I would rather not see Jermari Harris on MH Jr.

*to be clear, both will be bad match ups for Iowa.
Yeah, with CDJ out, we have no one who can cover MHJ. And we’ll almost certainly get beat by 20+ by either team.

But I actually like an OSU matchup a little better. Our offense won’t do jack against either team. But Michigan’s defense scares me more. And, similar to the 2021 game, I’d guess our defense eventually gets worn out and Corum/Edwards pound it down our throats. I suppose Henderson could do the same for OSU.

I know our pass D is very salty, but Marvin Harrison, Jr is a terrible matchup for anybody.

It doesn't matter. I feel like Iowa's chances of winning don't change with either team. I also feel that Iowa's chances of winning aren't zero, but they aren't great either.

If OSU needs to lean on this QB to win, they’re cooked.

*Narrator voice* It would appear that they are indeed, cooked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT