ADVERTISEMENT

Who do we want to win the Michigan/Ohio State game tomorrow?

still plenty of game left, but ya. OSU needs to get the O going.
Nice response by OSU there. Day schemed up some simple reads off misdirection for McCord.

OSU just needs to play clean. Their defense is giving up 4 YPP, which is exceptional.

LOL at anyone thinking Iowa matches up better with either/or of these two teams.

Against either of these teams next Saturday night, the Iowa defense will wear out after so long and offense will still be very much its "complementary" self.

It literally makes zero difference in my opinion. Either opponent will likely destroy us. Penn State on steroids.
I'm with you. I do think Michigan has the ability to lean on you more than fOSU does. I also think UM's defense is a bit better than fOSU's (not that it matters). Also, if KBrown is truly injured and can't play, there is not one single receiver that can get open. Hill will get killed back there.

Now do offense's.
No need to compare, we all know the answer. I was just commenting that facing Iowa's defense is not much easier than Michigan or Ohio State. In yards per play allowed, Iowa's defense is 3rd (4.04) just behind Ohio State (3.99) and ahead of Michigan(4.21). And that's considering that Iowa's defense has been on the field for many more plays than either of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3boysmom
The Big Ten’s replay office has been an embarrassment this season. So many blatant misses.
And blatant calls that didn't exist (invalid fair catch). Also, the review late in the game yesterday should not have been allowed. My memory is foggy due to way too many beers, but they reviewed the spot on a play AFTER Nebraska had already been called for a false start on the next play. Should not have been reviewable.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
No need to compare, we all know the answer. I was just commenting that facing Iowa's defense is not much easier than Michigan or Ohio State. In yards per play allowed, Iowa's defense is 3rd (4.04) just behind Ohio State (3.99) and ahead of Michigan(4.21). And that's considering that Iowa's defense has been on the field for many more plays than either of them.
And that's the rub.

No doubt, for us to have any chance the offense can't go 3 and out every series.
Yep, and Iowa has to force TO's and their own 3 and outs. That or prevent the big play and or the 15 play 10 minute drives.

I don't like the odds against either, but I suppose there is a punchers chance.

Reactions: gohawks50
Harrison looked like he could have got to the ball or at least broke up the interception. He just broke stride and watched.

If Brian gets cute and calls the game like we’re trying to win, we lose by 35.

If Brian calls the game just hoping to keep it close, we lose by 24.

Reactions: millah_22
FanDuel has Michigan -21.5, no O/U yet.

I have to think that line is going to get absolutely hammered.

Never Jim Harbaugh. I will never let go of the delay of game penalties called against us fans for making too much noise, and for Harbaugh being a little bitch and playing it up to the refs to get additional penalties.
Schembechler would do the same thing. Must be a Michigan thing.

Their 100,000+ home crowds were always so polite.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT