ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you most want to see perp-walked?

unsubstantiated

HR All-American
Oct 21, 2004
Other than trump or biden?

Biebert for me. I will tivo her trial and run the conviction and sentencing on a continual loop.

Honorable mention: Gaetz

Reactions: artradley
800.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, I’m sure Arnie isn’t such a good guy either :cool: ;):p
Armie Hammer sounds about as twisted as you can get.

Seriously. I (sort of) got caught up last night and was horrified. He needs to go to jail.

Bet you'd like to scan his brain, though.

Reactions: mstp1992
I’ve enjoyed the USC saga of parents pull their Karen card out and say they did nothing wrong, especially the full house biatch and her husband. They are whiners and deserve everything they are getting. Karma. Pure karma.

Politicians? They are all corrupt. All of them can go to jail.

Steve Bannon & Stephen Miller. Those two scum are responsible for 90% of Trump's public displays of divisiveness and racism
Trump himself is responsible for all of his public displays of divisiveness and racism.

It would be nice to see Bannon and Miller locked up with blacks and Hispanics and Muslims. Wonder how long they would last?

JFC! “It is my separate but equal obligation...”

Christ on a biscuit what a dumb phuque. She’s heard that term and thought she would throw it in there because she must have thought it sounded smart.

Holy cow the stupid in the Trumpverse is strong!!!

Speedball was on here yesterday asking cigaretteman if he was so patriotic why didn't he serve in Vietnam. It's like they did watch the movies about the topics, but they're quoting the bad guys because they didn't realize it was the bad guys. But they did enjoy the movie.

Steve Bannon & Stephen Miller. Those two scum are responsible for 90% of Trump's public displays of divisiveness and racism
Funny, these are my two as well. LIke to see them spend some quality time in the slammer. Maybe Supermax in Colorado.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT