ADVERTISEMENT

Who gets drafted and where?

New rules probably not helping defensive players much either. Every year it seems like the sport makes it harder and harder for Dcords.

Reactions: longliveCS40
A Christmas Story Fudge GIF

I swear if Cooper was black, he would've been taken a long time ago. None of these guys want to pick a white corner.
Bingo. Imagine if you were the GM that took a white cornerback in the first round and that person didn’t pan out.
The obvious remarks would be: what did you expect taking a white cornerback.

Personally, after that shit show last night. I really don't care. Stayed up here in the East to hear Coopers name called. Had to endure too many commercials, the talking heads, interviews with families, the bling and sunglasses, and worst of all that pompus a-hole Goodell.

Last time, I'm wasting my time watching that crap. I seldom watch the pros anyway. To think those young men are being guaranteed $25M. Truly sad where we have gone.

• Haha
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
As a big chiefs fan... I approve @Hawkfan_08
Was hoping for this as I’m a big Chiefs fan as well. My dad is a lifelong die hard Bears fan! That franchise is without a doubt the stupidest in the NFL. Why did they pick a shorter version of what they had in Fields. Resign Fields and take Harrison Jr. and now you got Moore and Harrison Jr AND Swift?! And Kmet really played well at tight end for them. I just don’t understand so maybe someone can explain why and I will maybe understand?!

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
I couldn’t love this more. Screw cousins and the falcons.
They took the oldest qb in the draft to have him sit for a few years.
Pennix will be 28 by the time cousins $100 million guaranteed contract is up and he could be starting.
I wouldn't be too sad if someone just guaranteed me $100 mill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT