ADVERTISEMENT

Who thinks they have Cornavirus?

Mild cough
Muscle Aches
Joint Pain
Constipated
Severe Headaches

Increasing in intensity since Thursday. Any movement of head causes a stabbing pain. Breathing is good and no fever. Have PCP appointment on Thursday. Will go early if anything gets worse especially if I pop a fever or breathing issues.

Did you let them know you might have it? You seems to have a lot of the signs.

Had these exact symptoms plus chills with a few hours of labored breathing before any of the others showed up. PCP said it wasn’t flu and to isolate for 14 days. Couldn’t get tested because the symptoms weren’t severe. Mine started on a Friday and was fine by Sunday night

"Anyone who wants to get tested can get tested" - Trump a few weeks back

I have about 5 friends that have complained of similar symptoms and have gone in but none were able to get a test bc they didn't meet the proper profile. My sister was able to get tested but she manages a few hospital pharmacies so since she is in HC she was able to get a test performed (she was negative).

I reported some eye discharge on HROT a few weeks ago. I also had a couple of days with weird headaches like I've never felt before.

That went away. I assume I'm now immune. :D

You should definitely go out and start licking park benches to test your new superpower. ;)

"Anyone who wants to get tested can get tested" - Trump a few weeks back

I have about 5 friends that have complained of similar symptoms and have gone in but none were able to get a test bc they didn't meet the proper profile. My sister was able to get tested but she manages a few hospital pharmacies so since she is in HC she was able to get a test performed (she was negative).

Oh she didn't test negative last night!

Reactions: unIowa
Did you let them know you might have it? You seems to have a lot of the signs.
He said can't test without a fever. I countered or play for the Milwaukee Bucks. Said if I pop a fever quarantine from everyone for 14 days. Then work on getting tested. Watch breathing as well. In meantime Z Pak.

Every morning I wake up it feels like I have it, but then I realize that's it's just me getting old.
Same here. Every time I feel a little off or have to cough, I start worrying that I have it. So far, nothing has come of it.

If any of your is popping Zpack and have a heart condition, hypertension etc, please let your MD know. You could be dead and coronavirus free.

Tumorboy, how are you doing?

Also, there are things you can take, backed by solid data, to lessen your coronavirus pathology.

Check it out at my site:

mysimplehealthtips.com

I have some zinc and V-C on the way as a just in case back-up but it will take a week to get. I was feeling pretty awful a few days back, felt like fatigue and bad post nasal drip...Pollen Count way up and lots of drinking lately so that is certainly what I am attributing it to. The last time I was around anyone (outside of my family) was last Monday when I picked up groceries for my folks who are immune compromised.

What is the deal with Zinc and Tonic water, I saw it on your site and had a buddy who has been feeling continually worse for a week that his doctor called him to check-in (he wasn't eligible for a test in NE) and told him to get then take 100mg of zinc and tonic water as it "couldn't hurt" and could potentially help. He had to get the zinc from Women Vitamins bc apparently zinc, vitamin C and toilet paper are the absolute essentials for this virus.

Mild cough
Muscle Aches
Joint Pain
Constipated
Severe Headaches

Increasing in intensity since Thursday. Any movement of head causes a stabbing pain. Breathing is good and no fever. Have PCP appointment on Thursday. Will go early if anything gets worse especially if I pop a fever or breathing issues.

I reported some eye discharge on HROT a few weeks ago. I also had a couple of days with weird headaches like I've never felt before.

That went away. I assume I'm now immune. :D

I was down in Iowa City, then I was supposed to be back a week later for the Iowa-Oklahoma State wrestling dual and couldn’t because of the symptoms you guys described. I am rarely sick and never had a headache like that since I had migraines early in middle school. I laid in a hot tub for about an hour, and listened to the first half of the meet from the other room. The family was shocked to see me laid low like that. I was better 24-48 hours later.

they are telling lies about who has it and who doesn't. heck the tests might not even be accurate. if she's in health care I bet ten bucks she is aware of the lies

Want me to feed your conspiracy theory even more? This was very early on in the spread / testing, like right after the cruise people came back to Johnson County. So, after she got tested we were supposed to get a call from the Iowa Dept of Health to either tell us a) we gonna die, or b) we're all clear. I guess they were the clearing house at that point. They never called so she had to look up her own chart and find the results - which were negative. Without being able to do that herself (and a 72 hour post-fever break quarantine) she wouldn't have been able to go back to work!

Black helicopters and tinfoil hats unite!

I have some zinc and V-C on the way as a just in case back-up but it will take a week to get. I was feeling pretty awful a few days back, felt like fatigue and bad post nasal drip...Pollen Count way up and lots of drinking lately so that is certainly what I am attributing it to. The last time I was around anyone (outside of my family) was last Monday when I picked up groceries for my folks who are immune compromised.

What is the deal with Zinc and Tonic water, I saw it on your site and had a buddy who has been feeling continually worse for a week that his doctor called him to check-in (he wasn't eligible for a test in NE) and told him to get then take 100mg of zinc and tonic water as it "couldn't hurt" and could potentially help. He had to get the zinc from Women Vitamins bc apparently zinc, vitamin C and toilet paper are the absolute essentials for this virus.
Thank you for your post. The gist is pretty simple. Zinc has been known to be an anti-viral for a long time, especially in the context of Rhinoviruses and some coronaviruses known to cause colds. Zinc acts on the RNA polymerase Covid-19 uses to transcribe its genome. If you can gum up the functional enzymes, much like HIV and other antivirals do, then you got something. And Zinc, in the 50 mg dose per day, has very little side effects etc. The quinine tonic water is a play on all quinine analogs. By FDA rules, obviously they limit the amount you can put into Tonic water to 18 ppm. This is actually good because you don't get heart irregularities, eyesight loss etc, which can happen with the chloroquine drugs. Personally, I don't like the flavor but I drink a glass with lunch and dinner. The reason it is thought to be somewhat effective is because it prevents viral entry into the cell by changing the pH of what they call the endosome. When a virus attaches to a cell receptor, in this case ACE2, it has to then be welcomed into the cell. What this virus does is that it uses a natural pathway our cells have which is to use an endosome to internalize things that have bound to a receptor. By changing the pH of the endosome, the virus cannot successfully get into the cell and uncoat itself to go on its kill spree. So between entry and gumming up its polymerase, you are stopping it in two different ways. Add lactoferrin and then you are addressing binding. Ascorbic Acid or Vitamin C is great for immunity and lung health. Toilet paper, wouldn't know, I spray water up my bum haha. Good health to you!

A guy who rents shop space from me tested positive. His positive test put about 350 out of work at his employer.

Luckily I haven't seen him since early February.

Thank you for your post. The gist is pretty simple. Zinc has been known to be an anti-viral for a long time, especially in the context of Rhinoviruses and some coronaviruses known to cause colds. Zinc acts on the RNA polymerase Covid-19 uses to transcribe its genome. If you can gum up the functional enzymes, much like HIV and other antivirals do, then you got something. And Zinc, in the 50 mg dose per day, has very little side effects etc. The quinine tonic water is a play on all quinine analogs. By FDA rules, obviously they limit the amount you can put into Tonic water to 18 ppm. This is actually good because you don't get heart irregularities, eyesight loss etc, which can happen with the chloroquine drugs. Personally, I don't like the flavor but I drink a glass with lunch and dinner. The reason it is thought to be somewhat effective is because it prevents viral entry into the cell by changing the pH of what they call the endosome. When a virus attaches to a cell receptor, in this case ACE2, it has to then be welcomed into the cell. What this virus does is that it uses a natural pathway our cells have which is to use an endosome to internalize things that have bound to a receptor. By changing the pH of the endosome, the virus cannot successfully get into the cell and uncoat itself to go on its kill spree. So between entry and gumming up its polymerase, you are stopping it in two different ways. Add lactoferrin and then you are addressing binding. Ascorbic Acid or Vitamin C is great for immunity and lung health. Toilet paper, wouldn't know, I spray water up my bum haha. Good health to you!
Tl;dr, but I have been using cold-eez (zinc) for years and it is a miracle drug. I would get 3 or 4 colds every winter. Now I pop a cold-eez at the first sign of a sniffle or scratchy throat and it just goes away. Outside of two or three sinus infections, I haven't had a cold in about 20 years.

Mild cough
Muscle Aches
Joint Pain
Constipated
Severe Headaches

Edit: Hey, wait! I now see who posted this... better safe than sorry and the zinc rec seems to be a good one. My partner says there is indication it helps... How have you been prior to these symptoms?

This sounds more like the mutated COVID-19.A.375. It is highly contagious and death is preferable to the symptoms.

Pretty sure I had it. Wife had all the symptoms about a month including a bad cough ago sans breathing problems. About 2 weeks later my throat basically clogged up but not my nose was fine. It was like having a bad congestion cold but you couldn't hack/clear your way out of it like normal. Had occasional headaches and sometimes short of breath but could breathe fine overall. I was still running. It was hard to explain but it felt like my throat was completely closed off/swollen yet the air was still there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT