ADVERTISEMENT

Who was the best supporting character on Scrubs?

Who is best supporting character on Scrubs?

• Ted

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Kelso

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Janitor

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • The Todd

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Laverne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
For purposes of this thread I will say Eliot, Carla, Turk, J.D., and Cox are the principles. I will give you a Kelso option.

I went with Jan Itor, but the late, great Ted is very, very close. Fantastic show.

To keep this thread moving:

JWWR.gif

Did you know the janitor was originally considered for Dr. Cox?

And the writers initially were setting up the janitor to exist only in JD’s mind?

The bit where he has “the brain trust” and when they form an air band is some of the best comedy television ever. Love that show

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Did you know the janitor was originally considered for Dr. Cox?

And the writers initially were setting up the janitor to exist only in JD’s mind?

The bit where he has “the brain trust” and when they form an air band is some of the best comedy television ever. Love that show

I didn't know that, wow. I cannot picture anyone but John C. McGinley playing Dr. Cox. His racing snark and sarcasm might have been the heartbeat of the show.

Neil Flynn as the janitor is great and he’s even better in The Middle, which is one of the most underrated TV shows ever made, imo.

I know someone already mocked it but I love The Todd. There’s a surgeon I work with who reminds me exactly of The Todd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT