ADVERTISEMENT

Who will lead the ground gane in 2024?

JerseyCityHawki

HR All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
We are loaded at RB…. I am hoping Kaleb Johnson can return to his freshman form and start lighting up defenses once again like he does with Purdue every time. I wouldn’t mind seeing a true freshman like Xavier Williams also burst onto the scene. Who’s your pick to have the best season from our stable of backs?

L. Williams leading rusher.

K. Mouton 2nd leading rusher.

I’d love to see what the freshman White kid from Iowa can do - Is he as good as Wegher was??

L. Williams leading rusher.

K. Mouton 2nd leading rusher.

I’d love to see what the freshman White kid from Iowa can do - Is he as good as Wegher was??
The freshman is a year or two away but has alot of potential.

we probably end up with 3 guys going for 1200, 800, and 500 yards respectively for the year.
If kaleb were capable of carrying the load for entire games, he could be a heisman contender but he seems limited to around 15 carries.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
well-that-was-easy-lesley-ann-brandt.gif

We have big RB room and need help at WR, so maybe Doll can follow Ronnie Harmon’s precedent of playing WR two seasons before shifting back to RB.
🤷🏼‍♂️. If the kid is a playmaker - get him the ball in whatever fashion. I’m sure he would agree with that strategy.

Hopefully now with Lester… Gone are the times of wasting offensive talent.

Williams is really, really good. If he stays healthy, he goes over 1K.
Our RB room is better than it's been in a long time. It helps Williams is a senior and Johnson/Moulton/Washington/Doll know there is a big opportunity in '25. The fact that none have left for more PT speaks directly to Kirk/Ladell and the culture on the team.

Reactions: desihawk and F5n5
we probably end up with 3 guys going for 1200, 800, and 500 yards respectively for the year.
If kaleb were capable of carrying the load for entire games, he could be a heisman contender but he seems limited to around 15 carries.
If our running game produces 2500 yards total, I think our offense will have had a giant leap forward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT