ADVERTISEMENT

Who will Trump blame his lisp on?

Lol dems running a basement campaign and hiding from the stolen valor scandal and all they have in response to this convo was "omg does he have a lisp now!?"

Same people told me I was a bad person if I mentioned biden's "stutter". The irony is thick.
You don't find it weird that Trump suddenly developed a heavy lisp out of nowhere? I would think someone that rides his d*ck as hard as you do should have more concern.

You don't find it weird that Trump suddenly developed a heavy lisp out of nowhere? I would think someone that rides his d*ck as hard as you do should have more concern.
Lol I listened to the whole thing and didn't even hear anything that bad. Weird that you've (once again) immediately deflected to homo-erotic fantasy.

Lol dems running a basement campaign and hiding from the stolen valor scandal and all they have in response to this convo was "omg does he have a lisp now!?"

Same people told me I was a bad person if I mentioned biden's "stutter". The irony is thick.
For someone that claims to have an Ivy League education, you are really f’king stupid. You embarrass yourself with literally every post of yours. You do know the difference, right?! I mean, like catastrophically stupid, you are. It has to physically hurt to be as f’king stupid as you are. And I’m being generous.

Reactions: VodkaSam and blhawk
Eagerly awaiting the newest Truth Thocial post decrying what CHEATERTH that Harris/Walz & the Dems are for hacking the interview and making tRump sound like he has a speech impediment.

Reactions: VodkaSam
My Dad is 82. If I went to visit, and suddenly he was talking like that, my mom and I would take him to a Dr. immediately.

Trump should have to explain himself, but he’ll blame AI, being turned on when he spoke, and turned off when Elon spoke.

Reactions: HawkBall23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT